♦️The last guardian

♦️The last of us remastered

♦️Uncharted 4

♦️Uncharted nathan drake bundle

♦️Marvels Spiderman

♦️God of War

♦️Ghost of Tsushima

♦️The last of us 2

It will take me exactly 227 hrs to play all of these titles.

What are gaming cafes charging for 1 hr of ps4 time? Do we pay for the game copy as well ? Note: playing singleplayer games around people blows.

And what would it cost me if i buy a used ps4 along with all the mentioned games? Note: i have no friends so exchange/sharing games is not an option, i would have to buy all of the games individually.

Thanks a lot in advance

Edit: i realised Cafe during pandemic is a big no no. Can't afford ps5 so getting used ps4 and used games are my only option. Now i need to know what to inspect physically about the used ps4 before buying

Edited by rawfiul

Thought that gaming cafes are a thing of the past as quality of internet connections improve.  People go to cafes for mostly MP. 

In your case, buying a PS4 is a lot more sense as you need a lot of time to be properly invested in single player games. They must not be rushed unlike MP. 

You can get an used PS4 for 15k-20k. Check out olx and I would strongly recommend you to check it (pickup) before buying. With the exception of the last 2 games, you can get the used games for roughly below 1.5k at olx, gameloot and Cex.

Playing in cafe during a pandemic?. You will  risk your health over video games? Lol

Just buy PS5 on 2nd Feb when it launches here officially. It can run all PS4 games and at much better quality. If PS5 not possible then just get cheap 2nd hand PS4 or rent it (if possible). Do not play in cafe. Din gaye cafe mein khelney k lol.

22 minutes ago, rawfiul said:

Heres the list of games i wanna play (strictly):

♦️Bloodborne

♦️Shadow of the colossus

♦️The last guardian

♦️Uncharted 4

♦️Marvels Spiderman

♦️God of War

♦️Ghost of Tsushima

♦️The last of us 2

What are gaming cafes charging for 1 hr of ps4 time? Do we pay for the game copy as well ? Note: playing singleplayer games around people blows.

And what would it cost me if i buy a used ps4 along with all the mentioned games? Note: i have no friends so exchange/sharing games is not an option, i would have to buy all of the games individually.

Thanks a lot in advance

Buy a PS5 or a Used PS4. 

In Pandemic, gaming cafe is a no no.

36 minutes ago, rawfiul said:

Heres the list of games i wanna play (strictly):

♦️Bloodborne

♦️Shadow of the colossus

♦️The last guardian

♦️Uncharted 4

♦️Marvels Spiderman

♦️God of War

♦️Ghost of Tsushima

♦️The last of us 2

Thanks a lot in advance

227 hours wtf? I spent 100+ hours on Bloodborne alone and left it one trophy away from platinum. If you ignore platinum and just want to beat story mode, you will need around 400 hours. Just get a PS5 when it launches if budget is an issue, or a cheap PS4. Check hgworld.in for PS4. They usually have in stock.

Okay guys i realize that Cafe isn't an option anymore.

Any tips on what a noobie should look out for while buying used ps4 ?
I think someone is selling in TP. Do check it out time to time, you may just get a good deal. I suggest to go for pro. Also, since ps5 is almost at launch in India, the numbers will only increase. So you are in luck I think.

7 hours ago, dante77 said:
7 hours ago, rawfiul said:
Okay guys i realize that Cafe isn't an option anymore.

Any tips on what a noobie should look out for while buying used ps4 ?

I think someone is selling in TP. Do check it out time to time, you may just get a good deal. I suggest to go for pro. Also, since ps5 is almost at launch in India, the numbers will only increase. So you are in luck I think.

TP ?

7 hours ago, dante77 said:

Cafes won't give you flexibility to play and there are lot of games in that list which needs lot of hours, plus cafes aren't open all the time. Playing games late night is something not to be missed lol.

And do include Horizon Zero dawn in your list. A must play exclusive!

I agree

I played HZD on pc

• Like 1