Gran Turismo 5 Spec II

KnackChap

has anyone been able to get gold in amg driving school??at any level??

N i am in a dilemma..i have around 6 lac credits..should i spend it to buy a ferrari or wait for sometime to get even better ..when will bugatti come?

Got gold in most of the amg events....Dont buy the Bugatti, you will get it as a gift car after you win the the Supercar challenge.

Got gold in most of the amg events....Dont buy the Bugatti, you will get it as a gift car after you win the the Supercar challenge.

so is it worth to buy a ferrari now maybe 458 italia? Im at level 15..that supercar challenge is in which series??..i dont have a gud car that can be tuned..all gud are chromeline..i love ferraris..or wait till 10lac in order to get ENZO FERRARI?

....Get the ferrari F430 Sec, or the Lambo LP-560. Max tuned these two cars too me to level 20.

Now I cant seem to win the GT all Stars.

Have the Bugatti and the R8 too, but I love the Lambo.

And as for Rallying STI Rally Car and the Ford RS rally Car

Get the Lambo in Yellow and put on a carbon fiber hood and tune it to the max, you will get the "Loony Tunes" trophy as well.

Psychic: You have seen the Lambo in the online race...

so is it worth to buy a ferrari now maybe 458 italia? Im at level 15..that supercar challenge is in which series??..i dont have a gud car that can be tuned..all gud are chromeline..i love ferraris..or wait till 10lac in order to get ENZO FERRARI?

Buy ferrai 458 italia and buy racing medium Tyres

it is one car to rule them all

I single handedly defeated jgtc car using this car

it handles like it is on rails . Even the scuderia is good

even better is enzo .

Does head tracking work from that far? Anyways good job KC. Does the extension lock into place once its out?

No idea abou the head tracking, havent bothered with it yet.

yup, extension locks into place and the best part is i can have my food right while browsing IVG, no need to move to the dining table (my bed actually) :dance:

I am finding it difficult to play with the wheel , let alone win :(

Yeah, playing with the wheel and the accelerator + break pedals is much more tougher than playing with the DS3. Give it some time and you will get better :)

Yeah, playing with the wheel and the accelerator + break pedals is much more tougher than playing with the DS3. Give it some time and you will get better :)

Okay. :) Got frustated today , and switched to DS3 . I couldnt even win the beginner races :(

Tell me settings you guys play on?

I am finding it difficult to play with the wheel , let alone win :(

Take a Cappuccino to Top Gear track and drive around it for couple of hours with all assist on. Then start removing assists one by one as you get used to the wheel.

Btw I was thinking about this the other day...turning off TCS & ABS for every car isn't very accurate imo.

I may sound foolish but you have to realize that most modern cars come with these assists & simply turning them off for the sake of getting pure driving experience only makes the car handle different from its real life counterpart.

Archived