The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why is it an overkill? Maybe it might be like that for an England vs India series at the moment because we have problems with our bowling. But more Tests between the top teams are always welcome. I'm enjoying all the great Test cricket we're having these days. The England vs Sri Lanka series was too short.

Even 3 match series seem too short. The South Africa vs Australia series earlier this year needed one more Test. 4 Tests is the minimum unless it involves a team like Bangladesh, West Indies or Zimbabwe.

Edited by Banz

Why is it an overkill? Maybe it might be like that for an England vs India series at the moment because we have problems with our bowling. But more Tests between the top teams are always welcome. I'm enjoying all the great Test cricket we're having these days. The England vs Sri Lanka series was too short.

Even 3 match series seem too short. The South Africa vs Australia series earlier this year needed one more Test. 4 Tests is the minimum unless it involves a team like Bangladesh, West Indies or Zimbabwe.

Hmm. I personally feel a 5 match test series is hard to follow for fans in today's times and mostly people would just check out the scores or read about it online. It's very hard to take the time out to watch the better part of a 5 test series. Plus, if the first 2 or 3 tests are one sided, then the interest really goes away...

No..Its just you and 1 more guy i guess..

Not everyone is predicting 5 - 0..

We will do much better than last time for sure..There's no way it'll be 5 - 0..

+1.. I think test series will be won by england (2-1) :P And ODI by India (3-2)

if india is able to win even one test match they will take the ODI series, i am not hopeful, mainly cos of bowling.

That said 5-0 can't be written off, but will NOT hppen.

Lol this win counts for nothing, they declared.

We have 2 good batsmen who can bat for time Pujara and Rahane. Will they get enough support when they're trying to save the game? I still have nightmares about that Jadeja dismissal in the 2nd South Africa Test.

Sachins team has a better bowling whereas Warnes team has a better batting..

Warnes team has more players who still play cricket so they do start as favourites..

Is it a 50 over match or T20?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Is that a helmet cam?

Ajmal :majesty

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Yeah looked like a digicam..looked like he was recording what seems to be his last innings...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah looked like a digicam..looked like he was recording what seems to be his last innings...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well he will get place in all exhibition matches..

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic