The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Banz said:

Match is moving too quickly, we cannot save this. We have no option but to chase the win. Get them all out within 250 lead or we'll be 1-0 down.

Even if somehow get them at 250,you think we can chase 325, the match was gone when we slipped to 27/3 and then 92/7, pandya just saved us blushes, and God bless him for that. 

11 hours ago, AtheK said:

Even if somehow get them at 250,you think we can chase 325, the match was gone when we slipped to 27/3 and then 92/7, pandya just saved us blushes, and God bless him for that. 

No I meant lead of 250, so about 175 allout.
325 is too much to chase, and we have only 5 batsmen and two of those are Rohit and Dhawan.

Anyways thanks to a day being washed out, a possibility of draw has opened. SA still are in an extremely dominant position and can pace the game however they want to.

No I meant lead of 250, so about 175 allout.
325 is too much to chase, and we have only 5 batsmen and two of those are Rohit and Dhawan.

Anyways thanks to a day being washed out, a possibility of draw has opened. SA still are in an extremely dominant position and can pace the game however they want to.
everything will now depend on what effect the rain has on the pitch..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Dhawan and rohit are not made for such wickets. Rahul and rahane should come in for next one.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

My opinion Dhawan should stay and Rahane instead of Rohit..Main reason being Dhawan keeps the scorecard going..Being stagnant for too long has been the difference for me in this match..No dab and runs by us..

Its really hard to get to the SA pitch mindset for the instincts of shots but in these pitches staying or surviving wont make you runs..It never got easy...Always life in there..

Reason why Pandya made the impact..Something to counter to shake the disciplined line...

But a great match IMO mainly for India , showing the mindset when they came into bowl today it was Brilliant..That itself should give us more wins out of a pit as well...Great challenge and thats what we are capable of facing...

Standards are now really high...Proud of the team as always...

We can win it from here as well but its again gonna be miss miss dab, defense kind of game again....And Ashwin without much to do in this match can well try to play something..Lets see..

Edited by funnyadit

5 wickets for Philander..Nice..

6 to finish...Good match but that counter attack from ABD and Faf partnership the difference for me in this..Other than that both teams were same on tracks with India better in bowling...

Edited by funnyadit

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic