Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

So for somebody who hasn't watched any FF film, should I watch them all?

edit: I saw Tokyo Drift.. thought it was enjoyable, but not too great.

which F&F should you watch??

LIQhD4j.gif

So for somebody who hasn't watched any FF film, should I watch them all?

edit: I saw Tokyo Drift.. thought it was enjoyable, but not too great.

Tokyo drift is a stand alone FF movie. All of the FF movies are set completely apart or before Tokyo drift. You will actually be surprised by seeing one of thr characters alive in FF6

"You are scared of me because you can't control me, but that doesn't mean I am your enemy"

EPIC :majesty:

This is the movie Superman needs and deserves.

now that is a badass quote. Superman in all his awesomeness !! btw, the last line reminds me of the following video-

Edited by Nemo

It is my secret wish that they throw some easter egg about batman, a sly hint towards JLA movie, like a newspaper clip about that crazed billionaire of gotham or mass murders, jail break in gotham, anything. When bat begins was coming out i was there in a superhero movie forum and some guy had this nice idea about a superman cameo- Say Bruce wayne is coming off the court or any big hotel after his supermodel stint and bunch of media people hound him, among them is a big guy in an overcoat and rimed glasses who shouts "clarke kent, daily planet", we dont even have to see his face clearly, just an oft mention would have been great.

I love how marvel have tied their universe together whether it is with cameos or off screen mention. DC has a limited time before it can cash on the superhero movie trend as it, like all trends has a shelf life and it already has gone for 10 solid years (spiderman 2 started the superhero = quality and $$$). Hope to see JLA before mass viewers and studios lose interest.

I want something more subtle. Imagine the movie has ended and the camera is slowly zooming.. on one of the corners of the screen we see a large truck just moving.. then slowly the company logo on the truck (again in the corner - it shouldn't be the focus) - the company logo is a giant W, followed by "Industries" below .. (Wayne Industries)

Same here :cheers:

I can finally come out now thanks to you :P

:cheers:

The same kind of Bollywood movies get panned for their OTT action scenes but at least our movies don't take themselves so seriously.

Edited by Sufyan
  • Like 1

:cheers:

The same kind of Bollywood movies get panned for their OTT action scenes but at least our movies don't take themselves so seriously.

Yeah it was the hollywood equivalent of bollywood movies being made these days which are laughed at by everyone and rightly so.

But somehow people love this sh*t as soon as it goes hollywood.