The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Being able to chase down is a good trait, but I hope they don't end up like India in the T20 WC final, bat first and screw up.

That said, marvelous chasing in both matches.

RCB vs Kings should be the final. One team will make 250 and other will chase it :panic:

Not sure about finals, but on 9th May they both play in chinaswamy and the kind of pitches we have, it is pretty much possible.

I have said Kings. There are two Kings teams in the tournament :P

Oh but with no Seenu mama and Dhobi luck not working, other one should be named sharma and company :P

Just watched highlights of RR vs Kings..

:panic:

What hitting :panic::samui:

Miller was so clinical..Maxwell was slogging , but Miller jus played some amazing cricketing shots..

Y did kings drop dhawan ? He bowled decently iirc , he's better than Awana n Balaji..

RR should play a bowler in place of Bhatia..

Bhatia is of no use on batting tracks..He bowls well only on slow and low tracks..

Supporting DD again tonight. Hope CSK lose badly [emoji14]

Haven't checked who all are foreign players in DD line up this year. We need to replace Taylor or Neesham with some good one as KP seems to be taking lot of time to recover.

Sent from my Nexus 4

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic