Darksiders 2

Karooo

Trust me. If it's anything like the first game, DS2 alone will be worth that Rs 1,800.

First port was not good man. It was like playing a console game on an emulator, even lesser options than emulator. Though it ran well. SD is looking like a good port, DX11 and all.

Sleeping dogs and Darksiders 2 both for 1800Rs ? :scratchchin:

TUh kisme khelna wala hai?? :scratchchin:

First port was not good man. It was like playing a console game on an emulator, even lesser options than emulator. Though it ran well. SD is looking like a good port, DX11 and all.

INinitally i had no issues with ds1 on pc. ran smooth,looked bit sharper than console anyways. BUt later stages the cutscenes gave me many issues. Infact i had to take youtube help. Dont know kyuon ...ihope this time this is not the case.

Dude in fact I found the port to be rather good. I never played the game on consoles cos of the crappy frame-rates and constant screen tearing. My only gripe was that I had to play it with a controller.

Dude in fact I found the port to be rather good.

Yup it was good but not like a PC game. It was like they just decided: Ok, this game should run on PC at whatever resolution PC user chooses, so let us do that. There was nothing taking advantage of PC hardware, unlike recent games like SR3 or Batman AC (though Batman AC was broken earlier on). Sleeping Dogs is also showing some PC specific improvements on paper.

Archived