The TV Decision Making Thread

Bulovski

Hey guys, i'm gonna get a LED T.V. mainly for PS3 gaming (along with connecting the iPad/Laptop) in my bedroom. My budget is 30k-48k and i'm looking at tvs ranging from 32" to 40" preferably 40".

This is the T.V. i have in mind Samsung 40EH5000. Click the link below to see the specs.

http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-40eh5000/p/itmd8yhff53yvnqg?pid=TVSD8YHYEVGZZ8AA&ref=fb1d3eae-239c-431c-acd3-f97cec8f0b11

Please tell me if this T.V is appropriate for my PS3 gaming use.

Thank you!

Does anyone out here own a Panasonic TH-L32U20 LCD? Is yes, then how is it? Tradus is selling this for 20k, which looks like a steal deal for me. Also, is Tradus a safe website?

Hey guys, i'm gonna get a LED T.V. mainly for PS3 gaming (along with connecting the iPad/Laptop) in my bedroom. My budget is 30k-48k and i'm looking at tvs ranging from 32" to 40" preferably 40".

This is the T.V. i have in mind Samsung 40EH5000. Click the link below to see the specs.

http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-40eh5000/p/itmd8yhff53yvnqg?pid=TVSD8YHYEVGZZ8AA&ref=fb1d3eae-239c-431c-acd3-f97cec8f0b11

Please tell me if this T.V is appropriate for my PS3 gaming use.

Thank you!

http://www.flipkart.com/panasonic-th-p42u30d/p/itmd29nn2gerhswb?pid=TVSD29NH57RN88AV&ref=ceeeb5d4-1a5a-4b6c-91bd-43ed949b3876

This is the best TV in that price range bar none, if you're looking for pic quality. If you want 3D, get the UT30, which is the same TV with 3D.

Does anyone out here own a Panasonic TH-L32U20 LCD? Is yes, then how is it? Tradus is selling this for 20k, which looks like a steal deal for me. Also, is Tradus a safe website?

At that price most TVs will be just about decent, but good enough considering the price. Don't know about Tradus.

I just made trip to Croma this morning to see if I could get an up-close look at this model and watch it in action. Unfortunately, this is a very dated model and they only had the TH-L32U30, which had a standard cable channel being played and it looked absolutely horrendous. But then something else caught my eye, a 40-inch Vu model, which had a price tag of 30k and had amazing picture quality. However, I had barely heard about this brand and never seen anyone recommending it either, so was wondering if it would be a risky choice. Any thoughts?

I just made trip to Croma this morning to see if I could get an up-close look at this model and watch it in action. Unfortunately, this is a very dated model and they only had the TH-L32U30, which had a standard cable channel being played and it looked absolutely horrendous. But then something else caught my eye, a 40-inch Vu model, which had a price tag of 30k and had amazing picture quality. However, I had barely heard about this brand and never seen anyone recommending it either, so was wondering if it would be a risky choice. Any thoughts?

I think someone had posted that VU has a very bad after sales service and all.

guys,

i want to buy a HD monitor for gaming and tv, i have a set top box which works via HDMI cable, so i m looking for a hd monitor with 2 hdmi ports. Budget 10-12k.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Happy Gaming :cheers:

^^ e2200/2220 from Benq (22inch) you can go for 24 inch as well.

Both me and my cousin are using this from a year or so and it's working fine ( I really like the USB ports feature in the monitor )

2 hdmi ports as you need.

It's full HD btw

Edited by Rosh

Benq is the best choice for HD Monitor esp. the 22" and 24" ones... as well as Dell/Samsung.

I advice don't go for 3D when looking for 24-22 inchers. Also most of these monitors come with 1 HDMI Port. Search for HD TVs in 22" Range if u need more HDMI ports.

VU can't be trusted, and around 30K you will get some great deals on Toshiba/LG/Phillips Models.

• Snake changed the title to The TV Decision Making (Buy Whatever You Want) Thread