Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

6 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Ok. Yeah. That part I understand. 

I don't have space for TV at the moment , so wanna make use of monitor for the 4k HDR urge meanwhile for atleast couple of years.

Yeah priority is color reproduction with atleast Decent HDR effect for a monitor. 

Long-term, will definitely get a OLED

As Adity mentioned, there is no point in even thinking about HDR below 700-800 nits. HDR with 400 nits will actually make the picture quality worse (gets too dark).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Hey man, they don't have a single rating yet. Its your call essentially. Do you wanna take a chance?

You're gonna be the first person to buy off them. Even if others have bought from the seller, they haven't left any reviews. 

If it was me, I'd just go with Appario and use the HDFC card. But like I said, your call. 

Lol the seller just disappeared. He removed all listings from his page.

So what happens to my order now? Expected delivery date is 23rd I should hear back something related to order by then else will place order with Appario and get 500 instant discount at least

I bought these shoes from flipkart

https://www.flipkart.com/nike-fly-by-mid-basketball-shoes-men/p/itm9212f4b7a8f84?pid=SHOFMJKSCTBGYFRQ&lid=LSTSHOFMJKSCTBGYFRQB5K7CJ

The cost is much lower than everywhere else. Im worried these are fake.

I have had a shitty experience once before. Do you guys know how real these are? (It says the shoes have 180 day gaurantee from nike)

2 hours ago, Root said:

How important is seller rating while buying hard disk on amazon? Seagate 2 TB is available for 4200 but the seller is "Just launched"

Is it too good to be true? Shall I give it a shot?

Link : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07M67W1PH/

Never buy from Just launched or not Amazon Fulfilled sellers. They just want your data. Expect a strange cod at your delivery soon. Alert everyone at home and refuse it at all cost.

Kingston 500GB A2000 M.2 2280 Nvme Internal SSD PCIe Up to 2000MB/S (SA2000M8/500G) 4999

23 minutes ago, hussain said:

I bought these shoes from flipkart

https://www.flipkart.com/nike-fly-by-mid-basketball-shoes-men/p/itm9212f4b7a8f84?pid=SHOFMJKSCTBGYFRQ&lid=LSTSHOFMJKSCTBGYFRQB5K7CJ

The cost is much lower than everywhere else. Im worried these are fake.

I have had a shitty experience once before. Do you guys know how real these are? (It says the shoes have 180 day gaurantee from nike)

Call Nike CC and verify your purchase. Since it is mentioned genuine on the page, I highly doubt that it's counterfeit.

8 hours ago, santanu18 said:

DC will get you max 1250 off till today. From tomorrow it will be 500 only for selected days, max 2250 during the entire sale. Check this page for all details.

Will this be on discount during the Diwali sale as well ?

10 minutes ago, WR10 said:

Will this be on discount during the Diwali sale as well ?

Yes definitely. Diwali sale will be in two weeks after this gets over. Of course bank offer will change. Amazon will have icici as main along with sbi or something else. fkrt will also change from sbi to hdfc or sbi etc.

Samsung The Frame 125cm (50 inch) Ultra HD (4K) QLED Smart TV  (QA50LS03TAKXXL) 35% Off ₹63999/₹68749/₹69999

Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off
Additional ₹3000 Off on Prepaid Transactions

Bank discount WILL reduce starting midnight, so whatever you wish to grab, get it before that

1 minute ago, santanu18 said:

Yes definitely. Diwali sale will be in two weeks after this gets over. Of course bank offer will change. Amazon will have icici as main along with sbi or something else. fkrt will also change from sbi to hdfc or sbi etc.

I only use HDFC DC so is it worth waiting for Diwali sale ? Is it possible for the price to be lower than 38.7k or at least remain the same ?

1 minute ago, Root said:

@santanu18

Expect a strange cod at your delivery soon. Alert everyone at home and refuse it at all cost.

Can you please elaborate on this?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

New sellers share data, sometimes them or someone else send unknown order claiming gift/watch etc. you have won/received. You have to pay x amount to receive/claim it. Never accept anything like that. That's why I always it's better not to order from fishy sellers or too good to be true deals. It's better to pay more and order from Fulfilled/Assured sellers only.

53 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

New sellers share data, sometimes them or someone else send unknown order claiming gift/watch etc. you have won/received. You have to pay x amount to receive/claim it. Never accept anything like that. That's why I always it's better not to order from fishy sellers or too good to be true deals. It's better to pay more and order from Fulfilled/Assured sellers only.

Yeah man, we all asked him not to order and he still did. Greed is truly a sin.

Please stay away from shady sellers that sprout up in such times, steal data and then scram. God knows who they sell the data to/ what the do with it. Peace of mind is better than 400-500 rupees.

Edited by abhinit90
  • Like 1

Sony PS4 Slim 1000 GB with Spider Man, Ratchet & Clank, Gran Turismo (Black) 24240/24740/25990/27990
Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off
Additional 2000 Off on Prepaid transactions

Bank Offer will decrease at midnight and extra 2000 Off can be removed any time

12 minutes ago, WR10 said:

@santanu18 Hey thanks man for posting the deal. Placed the order in the last minute after mulling over it for quite some time. :D

Why would you do that now man? Save 12k more and get the PS5 digital edition. Paying 28K for PS4 at this late in generation doesnt make sense. Might as well pick up a old one for 12k from olx if you cant wait. 

Why would you do that now man? Save 12k more and get the PS5 digital edition. Paying 28K for PS4 at this late in generation doesnt make sense. Might as well pick up a old one for 12k from olx if you cant wait. 

It was for the 2070 super not the PS4.
  • Like 2