Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

7 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Thinking to get this - BenQ 28-inch UHD 4K HDR - EL2870U  - 21990/-

I was looking forward for EW3270U but it is not deliverable since a month or so and doesn't seem to be in stock. And it is ~40K.

So i felt for half the price, sacrifice of 4inches would be OK. 

Per comments, this one seems to do 1080p at 144 as well and 4K at 60fps. 

LG 27 inch 4K-UHD 27UL650 (White)

How about this one

I got myself LG27GL850.

6 minutes ago, papun1055 said:

LG 27 inch 4K-UHD 27UL650 (White)

How about this one

I got myself LG27GL850.

Ok Thanks. This one also seems good. When compared to 27UL500, the difference seem to be 300nits vs 400nits. And i think for HDR, the more the better right?

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

Ok Thanks. This one also seems good. When compared to 27UL500, the difference seem to be 300nits vs 400nits. And i think for HDR, the more the better right?

Correct, more nits is better for HDR.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/tools/compare/lg-27uk650-vs-benq-el2870u/661/715

Check this review if it helps you.

Edited by papun1055
  • Thanks 1

I had one question, my dad ordered an item and used the hdfc instant discount, can he cancel the order and re use the same card to get the discount again? He ordered the wrong item by mistake and wanted to re order the correct item.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Borderlands 3 PS4 83% Off 699

God of War PS4 799

Uncharted : The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 799

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy PS4 799

Resident Evil 3 Remake 30% Off PS4/Xbox One 2449/2499
PS4
Xbox One

52 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

I had one question, my dad ordered an item and used the hdfc instant discount, can he cancel the order and re use the same card to get the discount again? He ordered the wrong item by mistake and wanted to re order the correct item.

Yes he can, do it before midnight as bank discount WILL reduce at midnight

Edited by santanu18

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Managed to order the 970 evo SSD for 9.9K. It kept fluctuating in and out of stock and I snuck an order in :lol:

Not sure if they'll honour it :|

17 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Same one ? Shows 17K now..

Will this work with PS5? Might buy and keep it if it does..  how does it weight against slightly cheaper Crucial NVMe

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Same one ? Shows 17K now..

Will this work with PS5? Might buy and keep it if it does..  how does it weight against slightly cheaper Crucial NVMe

This is the best one out there unless you pay 10K extra for the 970 pro which is not a lot faster than this. Grab it when it comes down on sale to 10K pricing. It is certainly a lot faster than the crucial. PS5 will support any nvme ssd. It is just the games that are designed with fast speed in mind will not run from this ssd. Other games which are 3rd party or ps4 games, they will run fine.

18 hours ago, otaku.u said:

Spigen Compact Fast Wireless Charger [Offical Qi Certified][Up to 10W] Qi Wireless Charging Pad Wireless Charger for Androids and iOS Wireless Charging Support Device - Black @998

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01JNASTRS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_wHEIFbDDYD9FR?&tag=i030-21

Damn. Went out of stock. That was quick.

20 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

You won't notice big difference between Crucial/others and Evo when it comes to game loading. Crucial takes a big hit at write speed. Transferring file speed difference is very visible. 

Samsung Evo Plus - Seq. read: 3,400MB/s | Seq. write: 3,300MB/s
WD - Seq. read: 3,430MB/s | Seq. write: 3,000MB/s
Crucial P1 - Seq. read: 2,000MB/s | Seq. write: 1,700MB/s

If you want Gen4, you can get Corsair Force 500GB for $99 / 1TB for $200 on Amazon. 

• Like 1

How important is seller rating while buying hard disk on amazon? Seagate 2 TB is available for 4200 but the seller is "Just launched"

Is it too good to be true? Shall I give it a shot?

Link : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07M67W1PH/
Not worth it

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Yes he can, cancel the order. Wait for refund to initiate and then the offer should be re-applicable. 

But its already 7:30 could be risky if it doesn't work (I was thinking about cancelling my tv and reordering because they are now showing faster delivery time than what I have already ordered)

21 minutes ago, Root said:

As in?

Hey man, they don't have a single rating yet. Its your call essentially. Do you wanna take a chance?

You're gonna be the first person to buy off them. Even if others have bought from the seller, they haven't left any reviews. 

If it was me, I'd just go with Appario and use the HDFC card. But like I said, your call. 

20 minutes ago, adity said:

Neither of them are anywhere close to what is needed for HDR so no. 

I have never experienced HDR, so in that price point, without going tv route, any other options?

I am now leaning towards LG option after the recommendation on it over benq TN panel. 

5 minutes ago, adity said:

I'm saying forget HDR and go for the TV with best image quality. Contrast ratio, response time, color volume, etc. 

You need 1000 nits to display good HDR. So 300 v 400 is a meaningless spec comparison if you're looking for HDR. 

Even in TVs, you'll need to spend good money to get worthwhile HDR. 

Ok. Yeah. That part I understand. 

I don't have space for TV at the moment , so wanna make use of monitor for the 4k HDR urge meanwhile for atleast couple of years.

Yeah priority is color reproduction with atleast Decent HDR effect for a monitor. 

Long-term, will definitely get a OLED