Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Has anyone had an experience returning /replacing an item via flipkart? They delivered a duplicate item to me last week, which i flagged and it was supposed to be replaced. However, on the day the courier guy was supposed to replace it he marked the package as return item rejected. I called him on the number provided by flipkart and upon explaining my concern he disconnected my call and blocked me. Thereafter ive been having a back and forth with flipkart support on twitter where they keep reassuring me the resolution will be provided however today I receive a message that the return has been cancelled completely.

This is for the item purchased via SuperComnet, their first party seller.

Would appreciate if some of you can retweet or comment on this-:

Just now, playstationdude said:

Has anyone had an experience returning /replacing an item via flipkart? They delivered a duplicate item to me last week, which i flagged and it was supposed to be replaced. However, on the day the courier guy was supposed to replace it he marked the package as return item rejected. I called him on the number provided by flipkart and upon explaining my concern he disconnected my call and blocked me. Thereafter ive been having a back and forth with flipkart support on twitter where they keep reassuring me the resolution will be provided however today I receive a message that the return has been cancelled completely.

Flipkart is known for such a**hole customer service. Raise a complaint on INGRAM, and send them an official email with the issue + INGRAM complaint number. Also mention the same on Twitter. 

Keep all discussions civil, but keep on emailing rather than phone calls. Also keep on checking your INGRAM complaint link for any updates from them. 

Worst case, consumer court. And hence the need for all documentation. 

Also, never buy stuff from Flipkart unless forced. Even if you find the best of deals, it's better to pay more and get peace of mind. They f**ked up a few of my orders, and I've only use them for exclusive items from there on.

Also, it seems you've ordered pre or post workout protein ? Most stuff on Amazon or FK will be fake due to inventory commingling. Just buy one from a stand alone reputed seller. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Flipkart is known for such a**hole customer service. Raise a complaint on INGRAM, and send them an official email with the issue + INGRAM complaint number. Also mention the same on Twitter. 

Keep all discussions civil, but keep on emailing rather than phone calls. Also keep on checking your INGRAM complaint link for any updates from them. 

Worst case, consumer court. And hence the need for all documentation. 

Also, never buy stuff from Flipkart unless forced. Even if you find the best of deals, it's better to pay more and get peace of mind. They f**ked up a few of my orders, and I've only use them for exclusive items from there on.

Also, it seems you've ordered pre or post workout protein ? Most stuff on Amazon or FK will be fake due to inventory commingling. Just buy one from a stand alone reputed seller. 

Yeah, the whey used to be legit from Flipkart supercomnet earlier. I havent bought one for a while , it seems they are f**ked up now.

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

f**king Flipkart. I've stopped using Flipkart unless it's something absolutely cheap af. And even then I go in with the mindset that a) I'm ok to lose money on something that will not meet expectation and b) I may not receive it at all. 

What Doc mentioned is what I'd do. Calls mean nothing. Emails are a 100 times better, better trackability without the who said what. Trail matters.

And PSA, shopping on Flipkart is like jumping off a tower with a frayed bungee cord. I'd trust a frayed cord more than I trust Flipkart. To think I once, long ago thought we'd actually have a competent Amazon rival.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It took me almost 2 weeks to get refunds for vouchers FK never delivered on mail.

Raise on INGRAM, keep sending them mails. If they reject or close a complaint, open another and start again.

Eventually you will get through.

Also, you should only use CCs for this, like I straight away hit them with chargebacks on my Citi CC and got the money reversed till the time they did their process.

4 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Never buy whey online. Absolutely never.

And not via FK/Amazon even in the worst cases.

Do you have details for any authorised dealer for On gold whey in delhi/ncr?

I think Appolo pharmacy also sells it but not sure

Edited by playstationdude

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Prices have skyrocketed recently. So much so that tge few dealers I used to buy from have stopped sourcing it all together.

Apollo used to sell for sure.

I will have to check if a billed version is available for a decent price otherwise you will have to go to independent pharmacies like the ones in Citywalk, very expensive though.

I would have been hard pressed for whey as well if I didn't stock last year when my friend went to Dubai.

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Prices have skyrocketed recently. So much so that tge few dealers I used to buy from have stopped sourcing it all together.

Apollo used to sell for sure.

I will have to check if a billed version is available for a decent price otherwise you will have to go to independent pharmacies like the ones in Citywalk, very expensive though.

I would have been hard pressed for whey as well if I didn't stock last year when my friend went to Dubai.

Yes prices have skyrocketed for sure. Let me check Apollo, they do seem to have some stock. Fking flipkart my money is still stuck with them

12 hours ago, playstationdude said:

10 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Yeah, the whey used to be legit from Flipkart supercomnet earlier. I havent bought one for a while , it seems they are f**ked up now.

Whey should never be bought online from flipkart or amazon. its not supercomnet at fault here. mostly people return fake whey and take the original whey out of the box. DONT EVER BUY SUPPLEMENTS FROM AMAZON OR FLIPKART.

5 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Never buy whey online. Absolutely never.

And not via FK/Amazon even in the worst cases.

47 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Nutrabay.com the best source. order from them always legit stuff. Also tata 1mg is having a discount right now on "On nutrition double milk chochlate " Ends tonite. Something 2950 ish

• Like 1

17 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I would highly suggest using amazon and flipkart for mainstream stuff that has decent reviews and is officially sold there. Use specialty websites for niche or specialty products. Both of them started off really good, now they are just full of sh*t