Official Wii-U Thread

On the multiformat side, Activision and Nintendo finally confirmed Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for Wii U. Activision is also bringing Skylanders Giants to the party. We'll be seeing Aliens: Colonial Marines in the "launch window" as well. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will have new, Wii U exclusive content - including Nintendo costumes and power-ups. An Ultimate edition of Monster Hunter 3 will be coming to Wii U as well as 3DS from Capcom. The full line-up of Nintendo Land mini-games is also now out in the open.

BO2 ON WII U

Wii U supports full HD 1080p, uses a "GPGPU." Main mem: 1 GB. System: 1 GB. Total: 2GB

- Games use only 1 GB of main memory. System memory is for OS.

WOW...1GB ?

Ambar

is it DDR 3 OR DDR 5

Game discs 25 GB, 22.5 MB/s

hmm Blue Ray?? :scratchchin:

WTF man, now I will have to buy this POS console with that sorry a*s tablet as a controller. Just for Bayonetta 2. WTFISTHISSHIT? And those f**kers at Nintendo wont even launch the console officially here.

Is Bayonetta really worth buying a console for? Have been thinking about buying the first one for some time.

Is Bayonetta really worth buying a console for? Have been thinking about buying the first one for some time.

Bayonetta 1 was not, because no one knew how awesome that game is. 2 is the one to get a console for. Try the 1st one ASAP, amazing combat, the sh*t you can pull off is unbelievable. The level design is great, art style is fantastic, enemy design is top notch, weapons are cool, nice upgrade system, challenge is good, and everything about it screams GAME. It is how games should be, not like some co-op or MP sh*t or some military dudes acting all hip regenerating their health after head shot.

Nintendo going full force to nab every gaming audience. They know getting bayonetta exclusive is wayy cheaper than other IPs , and they know the hardcore following will buy a system just for it.

It all depends on the rivals , will 720/PS4 really have a huge difference like last gen( Wii-PS3/360). MS might do it , but I think they will expand more on kinect-style. Sony is in a horrible situation , I doubt they will again create a high power console and sell it at a loss for 2 years then try to make back the money later. I dont see it happening , Vita is taking a MAJOR beating.

Nintendo going full force to nab every gaming audience. They know getting bayonetta exclusive is wayy cheaper than other IPs , and they know the hardcore following will buy a system just for it.

It all depends on the rivals , will 720/PS4 really have a huge difference like last gen( Wii-PS3/360). MS might do it , but I think they will expand more on kinect-style. Sony is in a horrible situation , I doubt they will again create a high power console and sell it at a loss for 2 years then try to make back the money later. I dont see it happening , Vita is taking a MAJOR beating.

if the vita is anything to go by then they will once again create a powerful console whatever the market or their financial situation is. also, all rumors point to this being true as well. Only difference is that instead of proprietary stuff you'll see a lot of off the shelf components used in both products which will help the price and size reduction going down immensely.

Archived