~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Finished watching BB season 5. Entertaining if a little predictable at the end.

Reminded me of Walt talking about his death in Season 4 (or 3) where he says he doesnt wish he was dead but he thinks he has lived too long. Kinda mirrors the show currently IMO. Its good and I am glad its still on but I still think they should have finished at season 4. Would have had more impact.

Finished watching BB season 5. Entertaining if a little predictable at the end.

Reminded me of Walt talking about his death in Season 4 (or 3) where he says he doesnt wish he was dead but he thinks he has lived too long. Kinda mirrors the show currently IMO. Its good and I am glad its still on but I still think they should have finished at season 4. Would have had more impact.

No way man.Show has to end with Walt having to face the consequences for his actions.There is no redemption beyond this point.

How he meets his fate will be interesting to watch and if the cold open at the beginning of the season is anything to go by,he is not going down without a fight.

I think the writing for breaking bad has been amazing, the story has built up really well, specially season 4 and season 5 until now, it never felt like a drag. Hank finding out about Walter is a turning point and long due because four seasons he has avoided being caught and now when he has quit meaning given up all as he told Skylar at the end, means it can't get over for him still yet

The remaining eight episodes are going to be a roller coaster.

One thing I didn't like they already showed WW as having a new identity and on his own, so I sort of know he is going to be on the run and kinda beats my excitement a bit

I would have preferred not knowing

Edited by Blackops2Fan

Oh yeah, forgot to say, the way Hank finds out about Walt has to be the dumbest thing ever. Jeez Walt, why not just keep some blue meth, guns, the meth lab trailer and Jessie in your bathroom as well. :doh:

Terrible deus ex machina.

Edited by Aftrunner

Oh yeah, forgot to say, the way Hank finds out about Walt has to be the dumbest thing ever. Jeez Walt, why not just keep some blue meth, guns, the meth lab trailer and Jessie in your bathroom as well. :doh:

Terrible deus ex machina.

+1

Hank must've literally shat bricks though. :D

so weeds is finally over. 8 seasons long, it started out amazingly well but it had one of the biggest drops in quality that i've seen in tv shows. it lasted about 5 season more than it should have but still, for the most part it was entertaining in a very crass way. the series finale, almost fittingly, was a ridiculous time jump episode that made little sense.

also, downton abbey season 3 started up. in case anyone hasn't heard of it, it's a really good period drama set in england during 2nd decade of the last century. it's the story of a massive house/castle/mansion, the rich people who live there and their large contingent of servants. really well written drama that is at least worth checking out for it's unique premise in a world full of cop and lawyer shows.

also, downton abbey season 3 started up. in case anyone hasn't heard of it, it's a really good period drama set in england during 2nd decade of the last century. it's the story of a massive house/castle/mansion, the rich people who live there and their large contingent of servants. really well written drama that is at least worth checking out for it's unique premise in a world full of cop and lawyer shows.

Yeah. Plus can be seen with family as well (no nudity AFAIK).