~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

1 hour ago, pixeljunkie said:

I won't scold you for thinking that Spacey is resorting to clever PR talk. But the overwhelming concern that should be at the forefront of everyone's mind is how we're allowing ourselves to be swept away by a flood of negative sentiment. I'm holding the media and the reactionary white knights responsible for this.

the f**k?

I won't scold you for thinking that Spacey is resorting to clever PR talk. But the overwhelming concern that should be at the forefront of everyone's mind is how we're allowing ourselves to be swept away by a flood of negative sentiment. I'm holding the media and the reactionary white knights responsible for this.
man i totally love you.. :hugs:

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Mizanurification said:

Walking Dead is going to sh*t. 

36 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

As is this thread. :P

7 minutes ago, adity said:

Everything pixel touches turns to sh*t 

sh*t :rofl::rofl: roflcopter baybay :roflroll: 

anyhu, about House of Cards, it was being dragged anyways, but Spacey ka acting bahut accha tha ussmein, but anyhu, good thing that it is gone for good, another good series (kind of) gone to shits

You see the posts above that and you'll see why I would do that. 
if you think hes trolling.. dont feed the troll.. i mean theres absolutely no need to lash back at him like that..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, pixeljunkie said:

Pretty sure i can look after myself. I've lost count of how many white knights i have fought off in the past! :)

but mine's The Dark Knight 

19 hours ago, pixeljunkie said:

Ignore what @Aftrunner said. It's the frustrated white knight in him that's talking. Arrive at your own conclusion after doing some research on the internet.

Are you sure internet is the best place for research? I mean there could be fake info also. So the research might not be entirely true. Do you agree?

I hope they change the plot little bit in Season 3 of Stranger things. Don't think it needs to be milked now with same Monster theme.We got 2 gems, don't ruin it now.