WWE '13

abhi90

Got the game day before yesterday. My firs wwe game on 360, missed out on wwe 12.

Messed around with exhibition matches yesterday :tongue:

Started the attitude era today, loving it so far :bigyellowgrin:. Finished till stone cold vs kane.

Best part - unlocked bret hart :dance:

want to play with me online so that we can check if it lags when Indian player play with each other ? :scratchchin:

ok guys there is no lag on 360 if u play with indian players played many matches with niks_flashbullet we expirenced no lag and

p.s we played i don't know 4-5 matches and i won all of them like a bosssss :gunsmilie:

How can you even expect a story in attitude era for created superstar when the entire story mode is based on true matches that happened?

yaar kuch kahani bana dete na that ur superstar changed the history or something in attitude era <_<

p.s- i am making a thread for wwe 13 multiplayer add ur gtag if u want to :)

ok guys there is no lag on 360 if u play with indian players played many matches with niks_flashbullet we expirenced no lag and

p.s we played i don't know 4-5 matches and i won all of them like a bosssss :gunsmilie:/>

o yeah :P, lost all the matches like bawss :bigyellowgrin:.... 2 days practice & i thought i was a pro :P great fun though

gotta practice in legend diff now

o yeah :P/>, lost all the matches like bawss :bigyellowgrin:/>.... 2 days practice & i thought i was a pro :P/> great fun though

gotta practice in legend diff now

gr8 fun no no no :nono: .......IT WAS SUPER FUN MAN :wOOtjumpy: we'll play again and i hope we get more players from here :bigyellowgrin:

Archived