The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

10 hours ago, North said:

ATTACK ON TITAN IS f**king PHENOMENAL

!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Watched all released episodes today.

Oh boy, amazing as always.

I already had doubts on eren's intentions since previous season.

But i dont know about the zeke, although he seems to be the intelligent one among all.is he doing things bcs its the right thing to do. Or just bcs he's mad on his father.

And last, what everyone thinks about captain levi,

Is he dead? I dont think so.

I want him back

!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Felix the cat

9 hours ago, Ichigo Uzumaki said:

The latest episode of Demon Slayer was sooooooo good!!! Fight scenes were so well done. Animation was top notch. Best episode of the season!!! :wOOtjumpy:

Season finale next week :nerves:

Yes it is. Wonder how many more seasons to go. I would say three as the demon king fight will take an entire season. 

2 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Yes it is. Wonder how many more seasons to go. I would say three as the demon king fight will take an entire season. 

I am thinking seeing the trend each Hashira is getting an arc.. so in the same way they will continue

46 minutes ago, assassin171 said:

Currently thinking on starting demon slayer. Is it worth it? Need some suggestions. Also came across steins gate. It seems pretty popular and high rated. Need some insight and guidance. :fap:

Yes both are worth it. Some of the best out there. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, assassin171 said:

Currently thinking on starting demon slayer. Is it worth it? Need some suggestions. Also came across steins gate. It seems pretty popular and high rated. Need some insight and guidance. :fap:

Thing to remember: If you are starting Steins;Gate - you will need to be patient till Episode 10-12. Till then, it will seem that the story is boring and the anime is very slow. But the anime is actually building the plot during that time. If you are able to keep patience till then - then you will be rewarded with one of the best anime stories period, which will leave you on the edge of your seat.

Demon Slayer is excellent and has some really fun fights and characters. But it's the animation that ultimately stands out. 

Both are definitely a must watch.

40 minutes ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

Any suggestions pls, for some pshyco stuff like death note

psycho stuff meaning? Psychological mind games stuff? I think Code Geass is like that. Haven't watched it myself tho. 

5 hours ago, roun90 said:

Thing to remember: If you are starting Steins;Gate - you will need to be patient till Episode 10-12. Till then, it will seem that the story is boring and the anime is very slow. But the anime is actually building the plot during that time. If you are able to keep patience till then - then you will be rewarded with one of the best anime stories period, which will leave you on the edge of your seat.

Demon Slayer is excellent and has some really fun fights and characters. But it's the animation that ultimately stands out. 

Both are definitely a must watch.

I’ve watched naruto so i guess i can be patient 😂😂😂