The Last Guardian

KnackChap

Art book itna khash nahi hai... i just saw 4-5 pages on net so not 100% sure also....yeh log ko behind the scene blu-ray dena chahiya tha ..10 years the game took to make ...kitna story hota behind it.

yup, true. Shayad LOTR trilogy ki length ka ho gaya hoga, isliye nahi nikala :)

Got the CE today.

Short review: It's so good.

Long review: The figurine (if I can call it that). :O :O So well detailed. :majesty: :majesty: Even my Mom looked at it and said, that is so realistically cute, and it's sleeping. The artbook is good too. Has a lot of sketches and designs. It also has the storyboard images drawn by Ueda himself detailing the cut scenes in the game. :majesty:

Stickers are always good to have. Steelbook of the game, I guess, is the same as the local release.

I cannot believe I got the Collector's Edition of The Last Guardian. 7 years of a wait. And I finally have it. What a moment! :majesty: :majesty: :majesty:

Sorry, if I sound like I'm overdoing it, but IT IS that big of a deal for me. Especially for this game....

• Like 7

Nope, not at all. It's just that I haven't clicked any yet. Except of the box.

Will do a proper photo session with it soon and post it here.

Custom Lega kya?

btw how was the packing?

Got the CE today.

Long review: The figurine (if I can call it that). :O :O So well detailed. :majesty: :majesty: Even my Mom looked at it and said, that is so realistically cute, and it's sleeping. The artbook is good too. Has a lot of sketches and designs. It also has the storyboard images drawn by Ueda himself detailing the cut scenes in the game. :majesty:

Stickers are always good to have. Steelbook of the game, I guess, is the same as the local release.

I cannot believe I got the Collector's Edition of The Last Guardian. 7 years of a wait. And I finally have it. What a moment! :majesty: :majesty: :majesty:

Sorry, if I sound like I'm overdoing it, but IT IS that big of a deal for me. Especially for this game....

btw congratulations. I can totally relate to this when MGS4 had come out and i had got the ps3 just for it. Sadly in this case it was not the same feeling for i knew ps4 is still some time to come. However its still really great as a gamer to know that one of the finest studios every in gaming and one of probably those game where you actually help you forget everything mundane and just feel it a experience that you can never forget is finally in our hands.

Enjoy bro. God bless.

@psdude, i think you will find beautiful pics on net if you search.

Edited by playstation
  • Like 1

Custom Lega kya?

btw how was the packing?

btw congratulations. I can totally relate to this when MGS4 had come out and i had got the ps3 just for it. Sadly in this case it was not the same feeling for i knew ps4 is still some time to come. However its still really great as a gamer to know that one of the finest studios every in gaming and one of probably those game where you actually help you forget everything mundane and just feel it a experience that you can never forget is finally in our hands.

Enjoy bro. God bless.

Thanks PS Bhai. :good:

About customs, it's the first time I've ordered something from Amazon US.

So, when the delivery guy came, I asked him whether there's any receipt for customs? He said there isn't.

Inside the box, the only thing that was there was the Amazon US bill, which didn't have any mention about any customs charge at all.

So, should I contact Amazon Support and tell them that I wasn't charged?

About the packing, it was very good. The outer box (Courier box) had some wear and tear on it, but inside, everything was perfect. :good:

Thanks PS Bhai. :good:

About customs, it's the first time I've ordered something from Amazon US.

So, when the delivery guy came, I asked him whether there's any receipt for customs? He said there isn't.

Inside the box, the only thing that was there was the Amazon US bill, which didn't have any mention about any customs charge at all.

So, should I contact Amazon Support and tell them that I wasn't charged?

About the packing, it was very good. The outer box (Courier box) had some wear and tear on it, but inside, everything was perfect. :good:

Fantastic....no custom for you then otherwise they give another bill or receipt...You can go ahead and ask Amazon for refund of import fees...though i tried twice recently and got replied back that i must wait 60 days...I think chatting might help in getting the refund immediately but that too is upon luck i guess.

Got the CE today.

Congrats man. Cherish the moment.

Overall, Great game with an end very close to being epic.

i thought the ending was PERFECT. best ending in a game since TLOU. ueda could've easily opted for a more conventional ending and it would have had a bigger impact but he carefully avoids it like ND did with tlou. the only narrative flaw i found in the game was the use of narrator.

@Hope hows the game you lucky beeech..?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Cant play till jan 5th which is when i will be going to home town where the game is :P

Trico Figurene is Awesome man :O

Edited by hope

Cant play till jan 5th which is when i will be going to home town where the game is [emoji14]

Trico Figurene is Awesome man :O

What what you got figurine aswell :O

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk