What games are you currently playing?

29 minutes ago, Iceman™ said:

Gran Turismo 5
3 trophies away from GT5 platinum.
I doubt if any Indian has unlocked the platinum for GT5

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Wow now thats something Ruzi.

God of War (2005) on PS Vita.

Liking it. Finally! After so many years and so many attempts, I can finally connect to the series. Reached the Rings of Pandora (or something like that) stage.

Will play GoW2 after this. Then try and find a sasti copy of GoWIII Remastered.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Online Beta on PS4.

Tried 3v3 for the first time yesterday and liked it. I usually don't play these team play kinda stuff in football games, but this is well done by Konami. The stat-tracking is good, too!

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this. But Are you guys also victim of buying games when they are on sale and end up not playing them for months and years and end up having a huge backlog?

I was looking at my backlog, i have close to 45 games (got a lot of them at amazingly cheap prices) but i am yet to play them - these exclude ps plus games we get every month. And then when i plan to start a new one, i get confused which one to begin with and in the process, end up playing none :P  

Edited by Nathan.Drake

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this. But Are you guys also victim of buying games when they are on sale and end up not playing them for months and years and end up having a huge backlog?

I was looking at my backlog, i have close to 45 games (got a lot of them at amazingly cheap prices) but i am yet to play them - these exclude ps plus games we get every month. And then when i plan to start a new one, i get confused which one to begin with and in the process, end up playing none [emoji14]  

Happens with most of them, including me. I've heard people buying everything off on sale and at some point, they realise that they have a lot of unfinished ones already and end up reaching the saturation point for sometime.

On 28/07/2017 at 0:56 AM, Joe Cool said:

Horizon Zero Dawn - overwhelming. 

Its crazy that you find HZD overwhelming.  You play far more demanding and complex games like Dota, Pillars of Eternity, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Witcher on PC. These games are far more overwhelming and complex than HZD. Lol 

How can you find most mainstream a*s game like HZD overwhelming lol. HZD is not even a true Rpg. It's your typical action adventure game with light rpg elements like you see Farcry and new TR. 

I find AC games far more overwhelming and complex than HZD. 

HZD eases you into the world with very well explained systems and mechanics.  Gameplay just sucks you instantly coz it's that good. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Its crazy that you find HZD overwhelming.  You play far more demanding and complex games like Dota, Pillars of Eternity, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Witcher on PC. These games are far more overwhelming and complex than HZD. Lol 

How can you find most mainstream a*s game like HZD overwhelming lol. HZD is not even a true Rpg. It's your typical action adventure game with light rpg elements like you see Farcry and new TR. 

I find AC games far more overwhelming and complex than HZD. HZD eases you into the world with very well explained systems and mechanics.  Gameplay just sucks you instantly coz it's that good. 

I wasn't expecting Horizon Zero Dawn to be like this. I thought it's more of an action game. Glad it isn't. Took me a while to settle down with it. First few hours weren't really good as the characters are flat out bad. 

The exploration and combat on other hand are quite fun. Hopefully, will be done by this week.