Assassin's Creed: Unity

SRINI87

I dont think I will ever be an AC fanboy (I like the series just fine though) but I have to admit, the art and architecture in the series has almost always been fantastic.

True. Before the release, i always seem to like the game and get the temptation to pre-order despite not really enjoying any of the previous games.

I dont think I will ever be an AC fanboy (I like the series just fine though) but I have to admit, the art and architecture in the series has almost always been fantastic.

I agree, the sense of scale and accuracy they merged in the game worlds is amazing and astounding. That said Assassin's Creed III really hurt and the fact that they are now completely shameless with their modus operandi I do not feel like picking up the game.

Sure UNITY is at the cusp of one of the most amazing time-lines in history but I am not going to support UBISOFT in the yearly block buster rat-race.

sans III. twas utterly shite, bland & uninspiring. I'll gladly replay AC a thousand times (okay not so much) before that.

I was a huge fanboy till brotherhood, but since Revelations.....its..just not been the same. The charm has just vanished, maybe its Patrice leaving ubisoft, maybe its the yearly milking I dunno, whatever. But with each game I've tried to look for the same but left disappointed every time.

Must confess, the atrocity that the modern day timeline has turned out to be has played a major role in that. I'm one of those who held it in the same regard as the Ancestors' ones & how both were linked. Since Revelations it has just turned out to be a yearly nation pack, which is not a bad thing exactly mind you as it has its own allure like Alpha said with the French revolution but.......meh forgive my ramblings.

Edited by LeonardoInventions