No Man's Sky

Heaven Angel

:O

Just 4 people made this big-a*s game? :O

This is how an indie game should be.Not those 2d side scrollers like every tom,dick and harry does.

4 people worked on the initial concept while the rest of the team was working on joe danger 2. The whole team is working on it now (still a small 15-20 studio). maybe they expanded now or get assistance from sony's external tech teams.

The game looks beautiful.The vibrant colors and variety is what excites me the most but the idea of exploring will get boring fast. Is there anything else besides exploring in this game?

Also with so many good games coming out next year,it will be difficult to give time playing this never ending game.

This would probably be a fresh air in gameworld, been tired of playing same cliche games. But not telling anything about release date is sick, i have been hearing about this game as "coming soon" from the day 1 i bought ps4 and still there is no date for its release, just Coming soon. As sony is supporting it and making so much buzz about it before release, just hoping this game does not come with a price tag of something like 6999/-

Coz then i'll forget what this game was and set it really free into "No Man's Sky"

4 people worked on the initial concept while the rest of the team was working on joe danger 2. The whole team is working on it now (still a small 15-20 studio). maybe they expanded now or get assistance from sony's external tech teams.

Jo bhi ho.4 or 20

im surprised a small team came up with this,Mereko pehle laga ki this is some 100-200 man dev team

This would probably be a fresh air in gameworld, been tired of playing same cliche games. But not telling anything about release date is sick, i have been hearing about this game as "coming soon" from the day 1 i bought ps4 and still there is no date for its release, just Coming soon. As sony is supporting it and making so much buzz about it before release, just hoping this game does not come with a price tag of something like 6999/-

Coz then i'll forget what this game was and set it really free into "No Man's Sky"

How can this game be priced 6999?

The USP of this game is the scale, as per the developers. They could very well seek to charge a premium given how they have been aggressively focussing on how long(or rather infinite) the game is :P

It is not going to be a full priced $60 title (i think). How can we expect it to be priced more than the regular $60 games here?

just saying, price more than normal, as it is muched hyped for 2 years or something, so no wonder if sony or devs wish more than normal price for this (timed) exclusive game

As i said, there is no chance in hell that it would be priced more than 4k. Doesn't matter how much they hype the game. It is not going to sell more than big AAA games. So, no reason for them to price the game so high.

As i said, there is no chance in hell that it would be priced more than 4k. Doesn't matter how much they hype the game. It is not going to sell more than big AAA games. So, no reason for them to price the game so high.

Do you mean this game cant be priced more than 4k or any ps4 game be priced higher than 4k ?