Need For Speed (2015)

SRINI87

an "immersive narrative" that Ghost says will pull players through the game.

so it will have a story ??

if yes then count me in !!

It probably will, all bad NFS games have a narrative.

Underground , underground 2 and most wanted had narrative/story and were very good. I even liked Need for speed Run.

this

"With more than 20 years of history in its rear view mirror, we’re bringing Need for Speed back with a reboot that delivers on what Need for Speed stands for — rich customization, authentic urban car culture, a nocturnal open world, and an immersive narrative that drives your Need for Speed experience."

Doesn't NFS stand for fast exotic cars, exotic locales and police chases? :P

I'm not complaining though. Loved both the Underground games.

Also why LA? It was already used in Midnight Club: LA :mellow:

"Need for Speed will launch worldwide in Autumn 2015 on Origin™ for PC, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One"

Looks like their skipping retail for PC globally now.

I don't think that would happen. I think it means it is exclusive to origin like all other recent EA games.

"Need for Speed will launch worldwide in Autumn 2015 on Origin™ for PC, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One"

Looks like their skipping retail for PC globally now.

Good catch.

Also, one of the screenshots has a California license plate, so hopefully a real-world city this time?

Yup. It's NFS: LA.

You think that's bad? There are only two Mirror's Edge games and they're both called Mirror's Edge.

That's not so bad. We can all refer to the other one as Mirror's Edge: Vaporware :giggle:

Archived