Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

Ya tyrion part is possible, they don't show what he and cersei talk. If he can ask Jon to lie, why can't he ask cersei. 

Also Jamie is going to join Dany, that means we will have two lannisters near to Dany, easy to kill the queen. 

Ya tyrion part is possible, they don't show what he and cersei talk. If he can ask Jon to lie, why can't he ask cersei. 

Also Jamie is going to join Dany, that means we will have two lannisters near to Dany, easy to kill the queen. 
But wouldnt it be out of character for tyrion to suddenly side with cersei, he has hated her, has wanted to murder her more thn he can remember... and has been praising danny like nething.. why conspire now.. if tyrion does go evil from here it will be a very very cheap twist..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

But wouldnt it be out of character for tyrion to suddenly side with cersei, he has hated her, has wanted to murder her more thn he can remember... and has been praising danny like nething.. why conspire now.. if tyrion does go evil from here it will be a very very cheap twist..

It's game of thrones [emoji14]

That said I think he was probably just sad cos of Jon, he has nothing going for him and Dany.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

But, they cut the scene the moment he said, You are pregnant. They didn't showed what was the conversation later on and how he convinced Cersei to come and support Dany. So, it's quite fishy indeed. And then his expressions when Dany and john were doing what the whole world was waiting for [emoji12]

Btw, I know this season had lots of ridiculous moments with no logic whatsoever but the top one would be how did White king knew he will be able to land a dragon for himself? Cos without a dragon they couldn't breach the wall. So, either he can see the future or they were just marching and marching just for the sake of it with no plan whatsoever.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

But, they cut the scene the moment he said, You are pregnant. They didn't showed what was the conversation later on and how he convinced Cersei to come and support Dany. So, it's quite fishy indeed. And then his expressions when Dany and john were doing what the whole world was waiting for [emoji12]

Btw, I know this season had lots of ridiculous moments with no logic whatsoever but the top one would be how did White king knew he will be able to land a dragon for himself? Cos without a dragon they couldn't breach the wall. So, either he can see the future or they were just marching and marching just for the sake of it with no plan whatsoever.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I think the night king stuff will be explained next season.. about tyrion lets just wait.. ONLY 18 more months to go.. lol

I will be sad if Tyrion turns evil :( No please, Cersie already has too much going for her despite Dany having Dragons and all. 

As soon as Night King is destroyed, we will se all these betrayles.

Also, Tormund isn't dead. He was on the other side of the wall, rassi lega aur niche utrega woh. Then he sails to meet Dany Jon along the way.

Tyrion will not turn evil. However it looks like a strong possibility for Jamie becoming "Queen-Slayer" after the dust has settled.  

Tormund And Beric are not dead, not at least for now IMO. But next season, very strong chances. Writers will require few likable characters to die in initial episodes. Because Winter is not a happy times as per Martin uncle.    

The theory of bran being the night king actually might end up being true. 

Ultimately they will have to take a hard stand and kill bran with dragon glass, killing him and night king and all his army with him. 

What's this about Knight King not having a plan? Even if he didn't have Dragon, he should have passed through the wall with his army. It's not like wall doesn't have a f**king gate. Dragon only increased the speed of crossing. They could have killed the people guarding the Wall, opened the gate and crossed the wall. Dragon sped up the process.

34 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

What's this about Knight King not having a plan? Even if he didn't have Dragon, he should have passed through the wall with his army. It's not like wall doesn't have a f**king gate. Dragon only increased the speed of crossing. They could have killed the people guarding the Wall, opened the gate and crossed the wall. Dragon sped up the process.

wall was magic wall which they could not cross... at least that's what i think/remember...

O.o I don't remember magic barrier. If it's true then Night King really had no plan.

Anyways won't the gate be without any magical barrier? That should provide an opening anyways. If magical barrier remains there even if gate is opened, what's even the point of wall. Just create an invisible Barrier which prevents evil army.

3 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Even if he didn't have a dragon
What do you wanted him to do? Just stand and not March? Also, it is very likely that he didn't know about the wall at all!

Out of all major plotholes, this wasn't the one at all.

Yup. This wasn't even a plothole. People are over thinking it. Most ridiculous was Bran warging into the freaking sword lmao. Who even comes up with that sh*t.

Yup. This wasn't even a plothole. People are over thinking it. Most ridiculous was Bran warging into the freaking sword lmao. Who even comes up with that sh*t.
Warging into sword. Don't remember.

Anyway, Night king be like "Do I look like a guy with a plan?" [emoji14]

Warging into sword. Don't remember.

Anyway, Night king be like "Do I look like a guy with a plan?" [emoji14]
You are right he probably didnt even know about the wall.. just got lucky with dragon.. iirc the wall was built after the last winter..

6 minutes ago, AtheK said:

He had the giants to break the door, in the previous battle with wildlings, the giants almost broke the door. 

When Benjen drops off Bran at the wall, he says he can't pass it.... Don't you think, they would have opened the door for him to pass? 

Archived