KnackChap

Howly Shith The Opening :panic: One of the best Openings i would say.The Music :panic: Loved the part where Kid Aloy is desperate for the Proving.Its ND Level stuff here.

After the teachings,first encounter with Watchers .Was Slowly killing one when another Attacked from Behind :ack: Ran Away far and killed from Range :P Struggling with Aiming Actually.Galti se 3 arrows sahi jagah pad gaye :rofl:

Great Stuff till now.Excited for Proving.Onto fetch fire Arrows now.

Edited by hope

so you have all sun blazing medals, you got the best weapons yet? Are they effective?

Tyler, you haven't done the main story after

Maker's End

?

Don't have all the Blazing Suns yet. Planning to get them though.

And yeah, I haven't progressed beyond that quests as far as the story goes. I'm however doing the

Erend/Sun King

quest, which is also marked as a main quest.

Woaaah.Machine Hunting is pretty good .They are quite aggresive .Killed first Sawtooth ,quite short but tense battle.Saale uchak ke maarta hai.Rock saved me :P

Cutscenes are just epic.Amazingly Acted.Great Start must say.

https://youtu.be/3pn3kBeVY4s

Excellent Video.

http://i.imgur.com/lflc6tA.gif

This is beyond belief this above stuff can happen in a game .Its not scripted its a freakin gameplay .This could a movie scene yaar easily .Is Horizon a game changer? Just look at this :O

Edited by hope

adity : the main and rare component required for tearblast is echo shell which is a huge pain to farm.

Get a tearblaster takes 1 Echo shells and some shards to make 6 bombs out of it but beware it's a closed ranged weapon only but very effective.

I have more than a 100 echo shells without actually farming for them. I just love fighting machines.

Actually I think the 100 max limit for the inventory when you fully upgrade it is very limited. I constant have to make room for stuff.

• Like 1

I have more than a 100 echo shells without actually farming for them. I just love fighting machines.

Actually I think the 100 max limit for the inventory when you fully upgrade it is very limited. I constant have to make room for stuff.

Exactly ! always had surplus of everything. Never had to farm anything, in that way the game is very well balanced. Th eonly thing I ran out of was Blaze because I am obsessed with fire in every game lol. But what u dont have, u can buy and if you play the game you always have enough stuff to sell to vendors so always have money. A very well done economy I would say. Never had to worry about anything. In fact I never had to even pick wood after around the halfway point, I had so many from before and resource boxes keep popping up as loot from everywhere which contain crafting materials.

Man, th emore i talk about this game ,the more I realise how well balanced it all is. Still have some corrupted zones to clear, need to go back :punk:

This game needs 2 things to be perfect:

1. Inventory size increase or a storage box

2. Wait function to change time of day

Apart from these 2 things, this game is one of the best game I have ever played. it's almost unbelievably good.

I had a fight with Redmaw, and it was simply amazing. The way he destroys trees and other structures is mind blowing. Then fight vs 2 Rock breakers. Goddamn the effects are too good. How the hell did they manage to make a game with so much action and destruction to look so good and still run at solid 30 fps? It's almost magical.

This is definitely the best dinosaur game ever made. It doesn't get better than this.

• Like 1

This Game is just Mind Blowing :majesty: I was always looking forward to the Story but never expected such Richness.

Aloy is just a great Character.Excellent Voice Acting and Animations.Did that Olara Side Quest.Its like a Witcher 3 copy :lol: I am exploring every option because the Writing and Voice Acting is so well done.

Bought Sling,Rope Caster,etc.Watchers are easy to kill now.

In Mothers Heart now.Make Sure you listen to the old lady telling the Story to kids what really happened .Its just ahead of the dance section.Also Speaking to that bald guy forgot his name,gave so much info on the History,Meridian Boasting and the Mad King.First thing i am gonna do now is find Rost.Why did he leave :(

Epic Epic Moment of that Lantern Launch.I did it for Rost.Great Moment.Ready for the Proving now.

The Level of Polish in the game is just breathtaking.Being Open World is even more mind blowing.

The Weather changes really fast in the game.Windy Downpour looked really great.GG has raised the bar totally with this one :majesty:

No no not on Watchers.Just normal arrows and Spear on Watchers.

Also just had one Corruptor fight or what it was dont know coz the situation was so f**king tense.What a fight bc. I am playing on Hard BTW .Not a moments respite.So Aggresive it was.Ropecaster was useful but traps did it for me.I was just doing what came to my mind and it got killed.Saala kya hua kaise mara kuch pata nhi :P Those Striders or Bhaisas kept things chaeotic.

f**k u GG for killing Ross.Fix this sh*t GG :furious: The Story twist is great though .I will kill that twat Resh next time he calls Aloy Outcast :P

Music is phenomenal here.

Edited by hope