KnackChap

Well, the action is much better than uncharted 4 if you ask me.

Uc4 was really great too but it was still a cover based shooter.

Horizon, on the other hand....

The adrenaline rush I get while playing horizon is awesome.

Horizon is a system seller. It's really amazing how Sony manages to get at least 1 system seller almost every year.

Sent from my ONE E1003

It's better than UC4 in every way. No comparison.

All Easter eggs

https://youtu.be/t8uBKa89fFA

How far you in to the game.. i just completed the first point of no return mission.. wow just wow... the game is epic..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Completed grave hoard, onto some side quests again now after finding a new settlement - bright something, forgot the full name. I'm overflowing with Mods and resources now, more often than not I've to either sell off my mods or resources or both to make space :(

Completed grave hoard, onto some side quests again now after finding a new settlement - bright something, forgot the full name. I'm overflowing with Mods and resources now, more often than not I've to either sell off my mods or resources or both to make space :(

Same here.. too much resources and mods i am dropping the uncommon ones off when a rare one drops from enemies... i have one more main quest before point of no return.. 43 hours in.. bandit camps few cauldrons and collectible stuff remains...

You can continue playing after finishing main questline. Nothing is missable.

Isnt it neccessary to do few important side missions for that one missable trophy.,

Isnt it neccessary to do few important side missions for that one missable trophy.,

Even that can be obtained later. After you complete the game it puts you right back at the part before the finale. So you can still do side quests etc and trigger the final mission again.

Even that can be obtained later. After you complete the game it puts you right back at the part before the finale. So you can still do side quests etc and trigger the final mission again.

Niceee thanks... :)

Finally managed to upload videos.

Redmaw battle. The environmental destruction is amazing. That is why this fight unique compared to other Thunderjaws. The area here is full of trees and rocks that can be destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uM9IiKZ7bQ

Stormbird battle. This was before I used Ropecaster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nydZlGLfw0

Wow Thunderjaw was Epic man.He kept attacking till last.Awesome.

Stormbird was a cake walk lol.

See. I told you. You will always have more mods than you know what to do with.

Sent from my ONE E1003

yep, i hope i get some good damage mods, as of now, I've very good corruption/tear/handling mods, but very average damage mods !

yep, i hope i get some good damage mods, as of now, I've very good corruption/tear/handling mods, but very average damage mods !

Kill some more Thunderjaws, Rockbreakers and Stormbirds. You get the best mods even high damage ones there.

There's a fastest way to kill them.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Select one using D-pad left/right and then press D-pad down to deploy. I hardly ever used them.

I find it pretty satisfying.Planting Bombs and letting it go Bam Bam :devil:

So Yesterday i killed the Thunderjaw,will it spawn again there?

I find it pretty satisfying.Planting Bombs and letting it go Bam Bam :devil:

So Yesterday i killed the Thunderjaw,will it spawn again there?

If it was a Thunderjaw site (meaning the map shows a Thunderjaw icon there) then yes. Works similarly for other machine sites as well.

In fact there's a place where two Thunderjaws spawn. It's a lot of fun to hack/corrupt one and then watching them fight.

Kill some more Thunderjaws, Rockbreakers and Stormbirds. You get the best mods even high damage ones there.

There's a fastest way to kill them.

LOL , that's hilarious , I saw there're similar videos for stombird and rockbreaker too, the funniest is the rockbreaker wala :lol:

Completed the quest - 'Deep secrets of the Earth' ... woah, that's too much of information overload.... looks like the whole backstory got explained in one shot .... Hated those pesky kestrels and eclipse soldiers in between....I was like just get out of the way dammit !

How much of the game​(main quest) is left ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk