KnackChap

Available for 45$ on newegg if anyone is interested. Digital sale in the first week of April. I told you guys game will go on sale after one month or so. I will wait more because I can...33 ~ 37$. :P

Which sale in April?

Took down the behemoth, is sylens the same guy who played the cap in Fringe (TV series) ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yep, Lance Reddick. He's a pretty common face / voice.

Took down the behemoth, is sylens the same guy who played the cap in Fringe (TV series) ?

Are you still playing the story or done with it..? Complete the Hunter lodge quests lodge ropecaster will make storm bird your bitch.. lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Are you still playing the story or done with it..? Complete the Hunter lodge quests lodge ropecaster will make storm bird your bitch.. lol

Finished hunter lodge quests sometime back, Onto side quests again now.... Just completed that awful quest about saving some guy in sunfall, hate those stupid human enemies quests !

Finished hunter lodge quests sometime back, Onto side quests again now.... Just completed that awful quest about saving some guy in sunfall, hate those stupid human enemies quests !

Haha i am done with all the side missions and errands just have to collect metal flowers and have to do those grazer dummies thingy..

Haha i am done with all the side missions and errands just have to collect metal flowers and have to do those grazer dummies thingy..

are you done with main quest ? I just finished up that nora all-mother quest .... the main quest is so interesting now, I think I'll just go ahead and finish it .... will play the remaining side quests / errands & collecibles later on !

are you done with main quest ? I just finished up that nora all-mother quest .... the main quest is so interesting now, I think I'll just go ahead and finish it .... will play the remaining side quests / errands & collecibles later on !

I did the same.. story really hits its stride later on..

Also love some of the one liners from sylens :

Aloy: Looks like Apollo is offline, can make it online but that's not why I'm here right now.

Sylens: Yeah, accessing the knowledge of the world that's accumulated over thousands​ of years is apparently less priority than finding the origins of a whining girl. Please continue !

Aloy: *sigh*

Edited by Ne0
  • Like 1

There's a follow up to that dialog later in the game that's actually quite heartwarming.

And yeah the banter between Aloy and Sylens in a highlight of the game. I love Aloy's reactions to some of the stuff she finds out about the "old world". One of my favorite exchanges...

[sic]

Aloy: What are pharmaceuticals?

Sylens: That's what the Ancient ones used to call medicine.

Absolutely hate Hunting Grounds.Stupid sh*t :furious:

One quest yesterday made me quit the game.Why the flying f**k shall i do Hunting Grounds for a good weapon.f**k off :furious:

Lol whats so frustrating about hunting grounds, easy stuff man..

• Like 1

Let me guess, he did the one with Glinthawks and Ropecaster. That's the only one which was slightly frustrating (to get a Blazing Sun). Others are quite easy.

Glinthawks one is easy aswell.. you can get 2 critical hits on one single glinthawk.. that saves a lot of time..