KnackChap

Absolutely hate Hunting Grounds.Stupid sh*t :furious:

One quest yesterday made me quit the game.Why the flying f**k shall i do Hunting Grounds for a good weapon.f**k off :furious:

Special weapon ? Which one ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Completed Gaia prime and got the ancient armor....Lol, this is literally a cheat code , kinda like a reward for all the hard work so far.... Good I've the hunting grounds, collectibles and the corruption regions yet to complete, bring it on thunderjaw, let's see what you got :D

The Open World Phenomenon has started to kick in now :(

I cant fight big machines coz very less Ammo.2 days back did 2 corrupted zones with limited ammo,got through them somehow but now cant even do that due to no Ammo.

Got only around 50 shards so cant buy much also.I have many new bombs and traps but cant use them as i dont have the right bow which i cant buy coz no shards.

So thought of doing some quests to gain something which irked me even more coz of those Stupid Hunting Trials which are required for Special Weapons.

The main quest again so bland and yawning

:ack: That Olin one.

1 or 2 more sessions like that and its :sadbye:

The Open World Phenomenon has started to kick in now :(

I cant fight big machines coz very less Ammo.2 days back did 2 corrupted zones with limited ammo,got through them somehow but now cant even do that due to no Ammo.

Got only around 50 shards so cant buy much also.I have many new bombs and traps but cant use them as i dont have the right bow which i cant buy coz no shards.

So thought of doing some quests to gain something which irked me even more coz of those Stupid Hunting Trials which are required for Special Weapons.

The main quest again so bland and yawning

:ack: That Olin one.

1 or 2 more sessions like that and its :sadbye:

You are playing it all wrong I guess ! Nowhere my shards went so low, I have completed almost all the side quests/errands/bandit camps/cauldrons etc., I even bought most of the outfits including the ancient armor and my shards is still above 3000 !

Main quest is yawning ? Well, that's a first ! IMO, this is one of the best stories I've come across in video games after Mass effect !

You are playing it all wrong I guess ! Nowhere my shards went so low, I have completed almost all the side quests/errands/bandit camps/cauldrons etc., I even bought most of the outfits including the ancient armor and my shards is still above 3000 !

Main quest is yawning ? Well, that's a first ! IMO, this is one of the best stories I've come across in video games after Mass effect !

I will just go Machine Hunting now.

As for the Story i am still on that Seeker Arc.The Quest i am talking about is one with the Erend.Just a part if it i did.Exact Copy of Witcher 3 :P

hope isn't looting enough. I had like 1000+ shards and wood at all times lol.

Same here i platinumed with over 3k shards in the kitty and woods i never i had to go out of my way to loot any.. i sometimes was short on blaze may be a couple times.. but j had so many shards that i would just buy them from merchants..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Also the reward boxes give you tons of resources. I kept running out of space so the boxes just sat there in my inventory.

In fact this is probably the first open world game in a long time where fatigue didn't set in since it didn't overdo anything.

Also the reward boxes give you tons of resources. I kept running out of space so the boxes just sat there in my inventory.

In fact this is probably the first open world game in a long time where fatigue didn't set in since it didn't overdo anything.

Yep, I started selling off all non rare machine parts due to the little inventory space, Also those glasses which you get from bandits/carja, they get lot of shards in exchange , so better just sell them off. So far, didn't find a single merchant willing to trade them for other stuff like outfits / potions!

Edited by Ne0

Just got the ancient armour and close to finishing the game.

Gotta a sh*t load of resources with close to 4k in shards.

Yep, I started selling off all non rare machine parts due to the little inventory space, Also those glasses which you get from bandits/carja, they get lot of shards in exchange , so better just sell them off. So far, didn't find a single merchant willing to trade them for other stuff like outfits / potions!

Yep, the first thing I did was check the requirements on all gear and held on to those items until I got everything. After that it was sell, sell and sell. Also you can buy most of the rare machine parts from a merchant in Meridian, so even if you end up selling stuff accidentally, you're good as long as you have shards.

Totally agreed. To take that crazy concept and then weave a sensible lore and story was really a great effort. Reading this interview at kotaku their main lead writer seems to have already figured out with all the question we have after the credits rolled.

http://kotaku.com/horizon-zero-dawns-lead-writer-says-they-spent-hundreds-1793772842

• Like 1

Ok done with all the hunting grounds in blazing suns except the one with the ravagers and thunderjaw(override ravagers and take down the thunderjaw) .... Any tips for blazing sun ?