Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

My netflix account got hacked. My recent account access had Ecuador and Belgium computers and smart TV'S on a couple of occasions since yesterday. Just searching this topic online, seems it is pretty commonplace. You guys should also check your recent viewing activity and account access'.

Do you use a proxy / VPN? Could some rerouting?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Na. It doesn't work anymore, and they don't refund either.

Following the very recent, extremely aggressive and targeted VPN/proxy crackdown by Netflix, we do not feel confident we can provide the same quality of service we used to provide to our users. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. —The entire Smartflix Team

App works like normal. It will show only your regional Netflix catalogue.

Lol Google DNS..but what settings do I need to change in order to access US Netflix?

Wohi toh mujhe bhi jaanna hai.. its very difficult accesing us netflix now.. new dns come every day.. but netflix cracks them down everyday.. lot of hassle..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

NetFlix is designed by Baboons i think.Such pathetic UI my god :doh: No Interstellar also :doh:

Biggest Idioticity is the number of versions you get.From SD to Ultra HD.WTF really :doh: There should be one version only for whatever monthly amount i pay.500 rs a month is fine for Netflix,with the current prices they are literally fooling us.Majboori ka fayda :rant:

Edited by hope

You are kidding, right?

UI is so easy to use and super friendly. Even more when you are using touch devices.

Interstellar is on Netflix. Different region, different catalogue.

Different versions for different people. Not everyone fancies ultra HD or can play ultra HD content. So they go for standard/HD.

Second, it's not just about the quality. It's about the number of devices as well. With ultra HD, you can use 4 devices. While with standard, you can use only 1 device.