Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

I use vpn along with this application called fake gps to mock my location in US on my phone. Get the us content very easily. But the only prob is they do not have the latest episodes of any show that I like unless it is their own production which is available in India in any case. So if i have to do you know what for latest shows then whats the point in paying for this service?

I signed up for getflix au a year or so ago when someone on ivg recommended. it was a free 14 day trial iirc

now whenever i try to open netflix, hulu or even wwe network it redirects me to getflix au to sign in. can anyone help? its damn infuriating

If you're not using getflix anymore, remove their DNS.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Better Call Saul was aired just a few hours after its airing in USA on netflix in different parts of the world (same was true with Fargo). They have s01 in netflix india, so hopefully they do the same here for the latest season.

If not, check out the new episodes from feb 15th on netflix uk.

Peep show just arrived on netflix india too.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm watching this show called 'Ray Donovan' on Netflix. It's an intense crime drama with amazing performances all around ! Still in the third episode, but can easily see it's gonna become my fix for crime dramas after soa ended !

Yup its a great show.. gets better..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

My netflix account got hacked. My recent account access had Ecuador and Belgium computers and smart TV'S on a couple of occasions since yesterday. Just searching this topic online, seems it is pretty commonplace. You guys should also check your recent viewing activity and account access'.