Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

You are kidding, right?

UI is so easy to use and super friendly. Even more when you are using touch devices.

Interstellar is on Netflix. Different region, different catalogue.

Different versions for different people. Not everyone fancies ultra HD or can play ultra HD content. So they go for standard/HD.

Second, it's not just about the quality. It's about the number of devices as well. With ultra HD, you can use 4 devices. While with standard, you can use only 1 device.

And thats a flawed logic according to me.Why pay for different versions?Depending upon connection,people will stream on whatever quality they want.One Amount for everything it should be.Loot hai yeh :ack:

And thats a flawed logic according to me.Why pay for different versions?Depending upon connection,people will stream on whatever quality they want.One Amount for everything it should be.Loot hai yeh :ack:

TVs have HD subscription, right? This is also like that, want more quality pay more.

Quality comes at a price. It's there as a choice. They are not forcing anyone.

If there was just one plan, then it would be ultra HD plan with 4 devices, and it would cost more than standard plans.

Want better quality and more devices? Go for better plan; else get standard.

Edited by Heaven Angel

They give for family sharing. Mostly they will ban account if they find multiple IPs accessing it regularly. It's rare but it can happen in India because people here are first to exploit such provisions. El cheapo mentality ftw lol

I've been sharing with three other people at completely different locations since a long time now. All four of us are in the US, but my sister has also occasionally used my profile from India.

Edited by Ph3N0M

Its cool with them to share password, as announced by their CEO.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/01/11/netflix-ceo-says-account-sharing-is-ok/

While Hastings didn’t directly address how he feels about non-family members sharing their credentials – such as in the case where friends or roommates may split an account – it’s clear that the company’s consumer-friendly position is more focused on getting people addicted to its content in the hopes they’ll later becoming paying customers – just like HBO wanted, too.