Superhero Movies Thread

KyoyaHibari

• The working titles for the film are Superman: Last Son and Last Son of Krypton.
  • Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder wrote the story together.

• They want to complete a Superman trilogy. Snyder is still interested in directing the character.

• Brainiac is the main villain.

• The film would open with a Krypton sequence ten years before the birth of Superman. Brainiac takes the city of Kandor while General Zod, Faora and his forces try to defend the city. Kara Zor-El is also a soldier that ends up trapped by Brainiac in the bottled city of Kandor.

• Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder wrote the opening sequence with the intention of showing that General Zod was once a hero.

• General Sam Lane would have a small role in the film and will be set up as a potential future antagonist.

• Lois Lane's role is really small. The story will focus on Superman, Brainiac and Krypton.

• The capital of Thanagar will be in Brainiac's collection.

• Martain Manhunter was discussed at one point. He would have chased Brainiac to earth after Brainiac captured his race alongside his family.

• Superman will travel to space in this film.

• Kara Zor-El will meet her cousin once he enters Brainiac's ship. She'll be younger due to the fact that races in bottled cities don't age.

• Superman would fight Brianiac twice in this film. In space and on Earth.

• The Justice League would make a cameo at the end of the film to help Superman in the final battle.

One of the many deleted scenes from Man of Steel:

Zod to Kal-El: Your parents are gone. Mine as well, along with my children. everyone I ever loved. (He also talks about a Kryptonian tradition: If a foe died a honorable death, the victor must raise his enemy’s child as his own. That's what he wants to do now. This is when Kal figures out who killed Jor-El)

So the choice of the title "Last Son of Krypton" makes perfect sense. Also...hell yes! More Snyder! Can't get enough of this guy. \\\Finally, some great news to my ears. I can peacefully tonight.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Joke's on you as always!

"So Zack and Geoff Johns sat down and outlined where they thought the stories were going to go. And it doesn’t mean that once you have a writer writing them, it’s not going to change, but at least it’s a framework of, “Here’s what we think is going to happen from now til, say, 2020, through the second Justice League movie.”

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/04/01/interview-deborah-snyder-talks-batman-v-superman-flash-wonder-woman-and-more/#6286700e1c5d

:rofl:

Wonder Woman: Story Written by Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder. Source: IMDB.

Justice League: Written by Zack Snyder, Chris Terrio and Geoff Johns. Source: IMDB

Suck it "too deep and edgy for our grown up minds" troll. It's like the classic Hutch network advertisement - "Wherever he goes, I follow". Give him some rest ffs. We all know you are secretly into him. :lol:

In before your troll "m8" appears.

The highest grossing movie of the year and one of the most critically acclaimed superhero movies of all time hits BluRay on Sep 13th!.The “Captain America: Civil War” Blu-ray will contain over 60 minutes of exclusive bonus material, including a 45-minute making of documentary, a gag reel and four deleted and extended scenes.

Nice.

Been waiting for this and wanted to watch the movie in non-3D since there were no 2D shows in my city.

Lol same here. I would watch the movie in theaters again if they re-release it in 2D [emoji14]

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Archived