God of War

Big Boss

12 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Praman kya hai iska apart from this 2rs shoop

Nothing. Its fake. You guys didn't check Twitter thread link i see. Lol.

Just wanted to give ponies heart attack as they cry in shock moment their beloved games not exclusive anymore. :P

But dont be surprised if it comes to PC though. We got HZD already :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

40 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Nothing. Its fake. You guys didn't check Twitter thread link i see. Lol.

Just wanted to give ponies heart attack as they cry in shock moment their beloved games not exclusive anymore. :P

But dont be surprised if it comes to PC though. We got HZD already :P

Just shows the thirst for Sony games.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:26 PM, rAgHaV said:

Yet to play RDR2. (I know its a multiplat but those who have played in on pro in HDR rank it really high too)

I did, and I'd say its the best looking game I've seen. Haven't played GOW, but I'm pretty sure RDR2 is better looking at the very least.

Possibly the best-looking game on the PS4 Pro. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any tips to defeat the valkyrie queen. Even lowering the difficulty to story doesn't help she always stays alive with 5% or so health. She is short and long range can attack from everywhere. My health rage are at max, stats are decent compared to the people onlune who seem to beat it with lower stats.

Also how to slow down time i am not able to use it.

She is too OP.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Are there any tips to defeat the valkyrie queen. Even lowering the difficulty to story doesn't help she always stays alive with 5% or so health. She is short and long range can attack from everywhere. My health rage are at max, stats are decent compared to the people onlune who seem to beat it with lower stats.

Also how to slow down time i am not able to use it.

She is too OP.

I have beaten only 1 valkyrie yet. Too damm difficult for me as well. I have beaten bloodborne for just cant defeat these. On harder difficulty though. 

even I stopped after the main game quest completed :P  even i did complete bloodborne back in the day, but i dont think I've that kind of patience now !

btw, do you get any special thingy after defeating the valkyries (other than the sheer joy of plat'ing the game) ?

even I stopped after the main game quest completed [emoji14]  even i did complete bloodborne back in the day, but i dont think I've that kind of patience now !

btw, do you get any special thingy after defeating the valkyries (other than the sheer joy of plat'ing the game) ?
Platinum only. You get zeus armor etc on game+ but i think all the things you get only complete the arnor sets. There is no one more powerful than her in game.

34 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

You can complete a from soft game is this that hard damn

Btw how to use that time pause power in god of war?

You get 1-2 talismans with that power.

the one with fancier rarity has more longer time slow.

basically you equip in talisman slot, and then in the ui it should prompt you whitch button combination to use to activate ZA WARUDO, i think it is LB + O

You also should have fully upgrade nilfheim armor, stats boosting gems and other stuff like pommels, basically be level 9, fight should be a teeny tiny bit easier.
Damn i was using valkyrie armor. Now i have to go grind in that realm again.

You get 1-2 talismans with that power.
the one with fancier rarity has more longer time slow.

basically you equip in talisman slot, and then in the ui it should prompt you whitch button combination to use to activate ZA WARUDO, i think it is LB + O
Ok I'll try. Also is Za Warudo a new trend for the word?

4 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Ok I'll try. Also is Za Warudo a new trend for the word?

It's a meme from this animu called Jojo's bizzare adventure 

Basically the bad guy in that has a time stopping ability called [ the world ] that's why

btw make use of the shield parry whenever you get the chance, you can get 1-2 extra hits in, when she covers herself with her wings do the guard break move with your shield, again you can get free hits.

the biggest pain in this fight is her over 9000 moves that she does randomly, unless you are extra sharp even one mistake is enough to kill you.

It's a meme from this animu called Jojo's bizzare adventure 

Basically the bad guy in that has a time stopping ability called [ the world ] that's why

btw make use of the shield parry whenever you get the chance, you can get 1-2 extra hits in, when she covers herself with her wings do the guard break move with your shield, again you can get free hits.
the biggest pain in this fight is her over 9000 moves that she does randomly, unless you are extra sharp even one mistake is enough to kill you.
Yeah ovef 9000 is an understatement. Looks like they hired a real valkyrie for this game. The graphical and gameplay realism of this game is surreal.

Btw which of the 3 nifelhiem armors should i make. The pain of farming the mist echos is well past enjoyable state after clearing the gold for that realm.

Another thing very important. Is there a full health and full rage resurrection stone in the game for normal gameplay (non game+) if so where to find it. It would help alot.

5 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Yeah ovef 9000 is an understatement. Looks like they hired a real valkyrie for this game. The graphical and gameplay realism of this game is surreal.

Btw which of the 3 nifelhiem armors should i make. The pain of farming the mist echos is well past enjoyable state after clearing the gold for that realm.

Deadly Mist or Cursed Mist set, both have big runic stat boosts, spam runics whenever you get the chance, fast firing aoe runics are best.

This is like one of those dark souls bosses where you have to play measuredly and not be greedy

Also when she goes into the air, she will do one of two total bullshit moves, remember to get the BOI to fire his lightning arrows to stop her, she will fall to ground, so you can get 1-2 hits again.