God of War

Big Boss

1 hour ago, Aloy said:

"Give me a challenge" one

try Give me God of War, it’s really good

1st few grunts will destroy you but then you’ll really understand the subtle nuances of combat. Playtime will also be enhanced substantially 

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

1st few grunts will destroy you but then you’ll really understand the subtle nuances of combat. Playtime will also be enhanced substantially 

But God of war Kratos acts like a bloody street mortal who has biceps and abs but in poor health. :D

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

But God of war Kratos acts like a bloody street mortal who has biceps and abs but in poor health. :D

This!. Kratos is a f**king God-killer. He is not supposed to be a pussy dying to random grunts.

8 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

This!. Kratos is a f**king God-killer. He is not supposed to be a pussy dying to random grunts.

it means that Kratos is indeed a God-killer, just that the player!! is a skill-less pussy

jokes apart, the enjoyment that you derive from completing that mode is something else 

Edited by 0verlord

6 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

it means that Kratos is indeed a God-killer, just that the player!! is a skill-less pussy

Damn! That would be a devastating burn for people who have their self worth tied to making video games as difficult as possible.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Damn! That would be a devastating burn for people who have their self worth tied to making video games as difficult as possible.

9 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Spoken like a sKilL-LeSs PuSsY

skill or no skill, the main question again is #sirps5when :cry:

17 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Spoken like a sKilL-LeSs PuSsY

LoL, you obviously haven't seen me gleefully finish last race after race in Dirt 5 :rofl:

One time I was second last, almost streaked in excitement.

• Haha 2

Hard is my default difficulty in majority of the games. Lower than that usually offers no challenge, higher than that is usually frustrating. However, in some cases, highest difficulty is the way to go (Witcher 3, Ghosts of Tsushima)

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I treat myself to pizza everytime I finish a game at a difficulty higher than super easy. 

I am playing sekiro and it does not have a difficulty setting. I am at Ashina. Not sure if I qualify for Pizza treat.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I personally rub one out for every boss I kill in soulslike games and pizza for every 3 bosses killed. 

Lol then since Im at Ishin I need to catch up a lot. :-p

Ill probably play GOW but this time on a PS 5 maybe 2 years down the road

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

The difficulty I'm currently on is already proving to be quite challenging. The few initial battles were really really tough. I don't think I'll be able to handle Give me God Of War mode. Too much of a pussy :P

16 minutes ago, Aloy said:

The difficulty I'm currently on is already proving to be quite challenging. The few initial battles were really really tough. I don't think I'll be able to handle Give me God Of War mode. Too much of a pussy :P

Naak mat kata meri.. sabko bola hai that we're frnds aur tu yeh pussy jaisi harkate karega.. :chair:

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2021 at 3:46 PM, Sach4life said:

Hard is my default difficulty in majority of the games. Lower than that usually offers no challenge, higher than that is usually frustrating. However, in some cases, highest difficulty is the way to go (Witcher 3, Ghosts of Tsushima)

Casual is your default difficulty.  Dont lie :chair:

On 5/19/2021 at 3:46 PM, Sach4life said:

Emotion Reaction GIF