STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Came across a deserted relay, found a note regarding a secret outpost with location. Went there and found out a secret lair. Lots of gunfight and got awesome new ship and gear. pretty cool backstory regarding the lair.

This game f**king rocks.

MANTIS

I randomly decided to land on one of the Saturn moons to catch glimpse of Saturn rings. Turns out there is an interesting settlement New Homestead. 

A simple fetch quest from there took me to Neon and then Paradiso planets. Never been there before.

What the hell is going on with this game? Those places are absolutely loaded with things to do.

17 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

This game is gonna take 100+ hours easily

44 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

What the hell is going on with this game? Those places are absolutely loaded with things to do.

I'm 25 hours in and pretty sure I've only scratched the surface. :lol:

Done with the main campaign.

Proper space rpg with exploration and freedom. Starts out slow but if you push through the initial hours it gets better.

I loved the fact that while doing a quest you don’t even realize when you get shifted to a different quest altogether and end up doing something completely different on a different planet :P 

Side quests and random quests were spot on, ended up completing the Ryujin industries quest line as I was heavily invested in the narrative.

Wasn’t much into ship and outpost building but I can see the appeal for people who are into that kind of stuff because it looked like a separate mini-game on its own.

The planets which were aligned with the main quests seemed to be properly developed.

The rest of them felt barren for most of the part. The whole exploring and surveying part gets boring after a while.

The level design in some of the main quests is very convoluted and has many game-breaking bugs, especially during the ending stages.

I don’t even remember the number of times I had to load a previous save file when the game would glitch out by not giving you the items to proceed with the quest.

Interactions with other characters and the whole dialogue sections feels pretty dated, especially when there are many other games which do it much better.

But overall, it was a very nice experience and if you are ready to ignore few of the bugs which I believe will be patched later on you are definitely going to have a great time.

Personally, would rate it a 7/10.

Few screens captured on Series S, has story quest spoilers 

Spoiler

neqVKOB.jpg

qjFMpmK.jpg

YmmO2LX.jpgPLPooOX.jpgtbi9hIV.jpg

6cz7djc.jpg

8XoJDYJ.jpg

56NbySz.jpg

P7ULXtu.jpgwCAgQG0.jpg

aaRoxps.jpg

nOCxQba.jpg

thwhqiN.jpg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ichigo Uzumaki said:

Done with the main campaign.

Proper space rpg with exploration and freedom. Starts out slow but if you push through the initial hours it gets better.

I loved the fact that while doing a quest you don’t even realize when you get shifted to a different quest altogether and end up doing something completely different on a different planet :P 

Side quests and random quests were spot on, ended up completing the Ryujin industries quest line as I was heavily invested in the narrative.

Wasn’t much into ship and outpost building but I can see the appeal for people who are into that kind of stuff because it looked like a separate mini-game on its own.

The planets which were aligned with the main quests seemed to be properly developed.

The rest of them felt barren for most of the part. The whole exploring and surveying part gets boring after a while.

The level design in some of the main quests is very convoluted and has many game-breaking bugs, especially during the ending stages.

I don’t even remember the number of times I had to load a previous save file when the game would glitch out by not giving you the items to proceed with the quest.

Interactions with other characters and the whole dialogue sections feels pretty dated, especially when there are many other games which do it much better.

But overall, it was a very nice experience and if you are ready to ignore few of the bugs which I believe will be patched later on you are definitely going to have a great time.

Personally, would rate it a 7/10.

Few screens captured on Series S, has story quest spoilers 

Reveal hidden contents

neqVKOB.jpg

qjFMpmK.jpg

YmmO2LX.jpgPLPooOX.jpgtbi9hIV.jpg

6cz7djc.jpg

8XoJDYJ.jpg

56NbySz.jpg

P7ULXtu.jpgwCAgQG0.jpg

aaRoxps.jpg

nOCxQba.jpg

thwhqiN.jpg

Excellent review of the game and congratulations on completing the game! :paagaldance:

• Like 1

Done. Completed main story and all Faction quests and multiple other side quests. Loved every moment of it. Deeper you get in the game, better it becomes. After spending pver 100 hours in the game, i can easily say this by far the best Bethesda RPG.Highly recommend to anyone who likes Bethesda games. 

Combat, Story and quests were more enjoyable than previous Bethesda games. Game also has one of the best NG+ modes ever. I will not spoil what happens in NG+, all i will say it changes the game and your interactions with characters in fun way ;).  I will definitely complete game again in NG+ with mods  after completing Phantom Liberty. 

Has any one got commited to a character for romance, and then taken on another character to follow? I just got commitment to one of them, but now thinking of taking another character as follower?

Also, is any one actually doing base building and changing ships? I am 40+ hours into game, love the combat and the side quests but this base building and shipbuilding is looking way too complex.

49 minutes ago, godspeed4476 said:

Also, is any one actually doing base building and changing ships? I am 40+ hours into game, love the combat and the side quests but this base building and shipbuilding is looking way too complex.

Am currently building my character. That'll take some time, completing challenges takes some effort. Will start after that.

Maybe refer to some online videos like these.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 9:30 PM, godspeed4476 said:

Isn't Base Building completely optional in the game?