Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

4 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Need some help. got my sbi cc 3-4 days back and now want to book PS5. I contacted CC and they said because the card is new the transaction will most likely be rejected/Flagged . Can anything be done about this ? i have dropped them a mail but they take 2 days to reply. 

I had SBICard, yes they may block the transaction and that will block the card for 2-3 days. You'll get call after the transaction block, and they will start the process to unblock it, but that will take 2-3 days. Preferably use tried and tested card.

I have used IndusInd and I trip their system like everymonth, they call after the transaction is done, haven't faced issue with them. Other banks (RBL,IDFC) haven't called me.

1 hour ago, OnlyConsultant said:

Need SBICard for 10% off on wardrobe sale, 20-23rd June. If you can help, please DM me. Transaction value to be around 10k.

Check dm

1 hour ago, OnlyConsultant said:

I had SBICard, yes they may block the transaction and that will block the card for 2-3 days. You'll get call after the transaction block, and they will start the process to unblock it, but that will take 2-3 days. Preferably use tried and tested card.

I have used IndusInd and I trip their system like everymonth, they call after the transaction is done, haven't faced issue with them. Other banks (RBL,IDFC) haven't called me.

Thanks mate

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Do a couple of transacrions of whatever value before PS5 day. Should go OK. 

waise i have made multiple transactions, so lets c tomorrow if it goes through 

30 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

I have an upgrade available on my card which is currently lifetime free. Will it stay lifetime free if I were to upgrade it?

Credit upgrade or card upgrade ? For credit, it shouldn't matter. For card, confirm with CC and get validation over email. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

Is there any app which updates Bill before monthly period? Like I use my ICICI app for its CC and that app updates the bill in a day or two max. Same goes with SBI card app. But I want something which integrates all that like Cred app but apps like Cred only generates updated bill after about a month when the next monthly cycle updates. I tried and it didn't update even after 15 days.

9 hours ago, dante77 said:

Is there any app which updates Bill before monthly period? Like I use my ICICI app for its CC and that app updates the bill in a day or two max. Same goes with SBI card app. But I want something which integrates all that like Cred app but apps like Cred only generates updated bill after about a month when the next monthly cycle updates. I tried and it didn't update even after 15 days.

There are some money management apps which show you spends on a per category basis pulling data from your SMS. 

Cred picks up data from your email statement, and hence it'll only update once your statement comes in (and you've given the necessary permissions). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Kar di choti baat. Birdy doesn't need these tactics. He can travel with real money.

Next time, better compare him with Nadelas and Malyas

Yeh toh given hi tha.

Credit card points banane ke liye mota kharcha karna padta hai. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dante77 said:

Check out Walnut

21 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

10% off ? I can help. How many PSN cards and what value ?

12 hours ago, hannibal09 said:

If still needs, let me know. Have multiple icici CC. 

12 hours ago, dante77 said:

Yeah. I have ICICI too

Thanks to all of you, did not open the forum yesterday, and today the offer is over it seems.

thanks again for the help, will post if i need it again