Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

On 3/27/2021 at 2:14 PM, Chirag2001 said:

I just completed the video kyc for the amazon icici card. I assume thats all I have to do?

How much time can it take for the rest of the process? 

I received the card in 2 weeks after the kyc i think.

6 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

This first broke out in Feb and only now is getting traction. Mobi is denying the leak. If someone gets the link, give it a try if you have ever used Mobi.

I tried and unfortunately my Data was present on the database. Includes personal information, Card details, addresses, and GPS locations.

• Sad 3

6 hours ago, eashwarramesh said:

I tried and unfortunately my Data was present on the database. Includes personal information, Card details, addresses, and GPS locations.

Same here. Though it only had my email, phone and account number. Not much anyone can do with that.

30 minutes ago, Walker said:

So my email address, phone number and bank account details (number, IFSC) are available. Shouldn't be a concern IMO ?

No CC etc (never linked AFAIR). 

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

So my email address, phone number and bank account details (number, IFSC) are available. Shouldn't be a concern IMO ?

No CC etc (never linked AFAIR). 

Yup. Thats generic info. Shame though for people who've had their KYC details leaked, including address, DOB, card details.

On 3/27/2021 at 2:14 PM, Chirag2001 said:

I just completed the video kyc for the amazon icici card. I assume thats all I have to do?

How much time can it take for the rest of the process? 

It got declined. Message says I can apply again after 6 months. Wtf, why would it get declined?

I was doing it on my dad's name, since I'm still a student. He has multiple credit cards from various banks (no ICICI) so I have no idea why it would get declined. 

f**k it I'll just use my regular Axis card.

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Anywhere else and there'd be heads rolling by now or at least a decent heat up their asses. I have zero faith that anything will happen ??‍♂️

35 minutes ago, Walker said:

Anywhere else and there'd be heads rolling by now or at least a decent heat up their asses. I have zero faith that anything will happen ??‍♂️

Thehackernews covered it too. 

The tor site has disabled search. Going to add captcha in 48 hours. Too much load I guess. 

Also, https://blog.mobikwik.com/message-from-the-company/

What a c*** company. 

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Thehackernews covered it too. 

The tor site has disabled search. Going to add captcha in 48 hours. Too much load I guess. 

Also, https://blog.mobikwik.com/message-from-the-company/

What a c*** company. 

Serves me well that I never used this thing.

https://thehackernews.com/2021/03/mobikwik-suffers-major-breach-kyc-data.html?m=1

Leaked on 24th Feb. Apparently the biggest KYC leak on the planet. 

They did not remove CC info even if users deleted them. 

GG Mobikwik. Keep denying you f**kers. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

33 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

https://thehackernews.com/2021/03/mobikwik-suffers-major-breach-kyc-data.html?m=1

Leaked on 24th Feb. Apparently the biggest KYC leak on the planet. 

They did not remove CC info even if users deleted them. 

GG Mobikwik. Keep denying you f**kers. 

Remember when Sony was f**ked back in 2011? Remember them having to explain what happened and what steps would be taken to prevent it from happening in future? Remember them taking PSN offline for forensics and audit? Iirc people in the US and EU at the time were provided with ID theft protection insurance free of cost for a year by Sony. You'd wish some of that would happen here but..... ?

• Like 1