The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Exactly.

ARPU is also the one-acronym answer for why Nintendo doesn’t give give two shits about India.

Good for them to have region free eshop though. 

And I have seen most games going for at par or sub US prices at launch (ME/HK/SEA/EU imports). 

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Everything said and done, YouTube does have double standards. Many low sub count youtubers get f**ked by the platform. 

Yes but in this case the YT moderators must have exhibited low sperm count having to review this guy's trash on a daily basis.

I mean the last two nights he has burped on camera during livestreams. Kuch toh standards rakho :lol:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

:chair:

You've got yours locked already yesterday. C'mon man

Not buying again, just checking if I can for the thrill of it :fear1:.

Didn't go past the product page.

11 minutes ago, Shantz said:

I thought of making a separate tracker for IVG but it feels a bit like cheating given that the bot is publicly saying something else :( I didn't do that advantage/separate tracker even for my own buy.

Nah man, leave it up. Disabling it at this point won't be fair.

But please keep the Flipkart tracker for us :P

Bhai me bhi business man hu. Itna toh Kabhi Nahi banaya ki I can buy Grey PS5 for 80k+:scarerun:

Had the official console been 80k I think most of us would have still bought. But the fact that the console was priced officially at 50k, buying one for 80k that too without warranty was a bit scary.

However seeing the Pre-order madness this time, I might go for the grey route itself next time around if the console launch in India is not the same as the rest of the world. But then we are talking about many years ahead now, so never know how we are placed at that time :fear:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Angad. said:

Had the official console been 80k I think most of us would have still bought. But the fact that the console was priced officially at 50k, buying one for 80k that too without warranty was a bit scary.

However seeing the Pre-order madness this time, I might go for the grey route itself next time around if the console launch in India is not the same as the rest of the world. But then we are talking about many years ahead now, so never know how we are placed at that time :fear:

I would have gone for a gaming pc or series x in that case

5 minutes ago, Angad. said:

I would have not gone for it has it been 50+. Would have rather bought a 2nd hand PS4 pro to play PS exclusives (Currently have an xbox one S). Later when PS5 had loads of released games and price drop/bundles available/slim version upcoming - then would have gone for it.

I'd have bailed if it was 80k and waited for PS5 slim/pro.

Actually, no. I don't think I would have bought so readily if it was 80k.

I would have gone for a gaming pc or series x in that case

Oki...maaf karna mujhe. Bhavnaao mein beh gaye thhe

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Angad. said:

Sorry bhaiyya

I still hear from my parents about the *Media* branded console (most likely a SNES knock off) they got me when I was a kid. Paanch hazaar rupae ka console. Ek hazaar rupae ki cartridge. I never hear the end of it. 

They don't know how much consoles or games cost nowadays. And I, a 37 year old married man with 2 kids, am still scared to tell them. :fear:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

They don't know how much consoles or games cost nowadays. And I, a 37 year old married man with 2 kids, am still scared to tell them. :fear:

Just say air purifier hai. It looks the part and your neck of the woods anyways has those problems :bigyellowgrin:

• Like 1