The Xbox Series X|S thread

Oh and please scream coz Doom is on Gamepass 

Better than paying 1) full price 2) full price then trying to resell to save money. :lol:

What a weird guy. Game Pass "saves" money. Why would anyone care if MS of all companies make more money or not? 

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Better than paying 1) full price 2) full price then trying to resell to save money. :lol:

What a weird guy. Game Pass "saves" money. Why would anyone care if MS of all companies make more money or not? 

Sekiro,new fifa,new cod,cyberjunk,etc on gamepass day 1? 

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:
Oh and please scream coz Doom is on Gamepass 

“Better than paying 1) full price 2) full price then trying to resell to save money. :lol:

What a weird guy. Game Pass "saves" money. Why would anyone care if MS of all companies make more money or not? “

Yup [emoji106]
They had income of 11 billion dollar last quarter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by hsk_colossus

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

If he had played DOOM, he wouldn't be talking trash about it. :lol:

Guy has 0 idea or interest in Bethesda games but ready talk nonsense. 

dbcbb31d467ed823981659f1030d0529.gif

I think he knows, its just PTSD right now :lol:

cyberjunk

So mad :rofl: 

1 minute ago, hope said:

Sekiro,new fifa,new cod,cyberjunk,etc on gamepass day 1? 

MS doesn't own those games... DOOM Eternal is MS game now. Hence it is on GP.

Activision don't deal with anyone. They sell their games at their own pricing and client. Sekiro and CoD.

New FIFA is kind of on GP. EA Play is getting added to GamePass. 

All these games can also provide 100+ hours worth of entertainment. Anyone will happily pay full price for it. 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Wait till the subscriptions kick in 

& say goodbye to Doom type of linear campaign based games

Maybe. Maybe not. We have to wait and see. 

At the moment GP is good and saves money. 

7 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Yup emoji106.png
They had income of 11 billion dollar last quarter...

My $60 won't even reach them. ??

37 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Yes, as per Ank if MS announce ES6 as an exclusive, the current PS player base will stop playing ESO, which seems a little weird.

Doubt  - Do you mean ES6 exclusive or ESO (Future Expansions) exclusive? If ES6 is exclusive, ESO players on PS4/5 will continue (It will have to come on PS5 as well if it comes on Series X - MMOs are like that)

If future ESO expansions skip PS however, then most of the community will just leave, and the game will most probably die. They will not re-create new characters on the XSX/PC, because MMO toons are the result of tons (I mean in multiple hundreds) of hours of progress and grinding. I doubt people will be up for that again. Worse, people on other platforms might also leave if they see that MS/Bethesda can stop progress at any time. There are major competitors to ESO in the market (WoW and FF14) and it will not survive such a shock.

As far as ES6 itself is concerned, that game is and always meant for PC. Vanilla ES is many times bland, and frankly, I don't know if Todd Howard/BGS even has the capability to create a proper ES game after so long. Even if they did, mods are what make an ES game, which are freely available only on PC.

Edited by roun90

15 minutes ago, hope said:

I havent. I play System sellers only :P

So next gen buy new games at 70$ on Xbox and once they get old, they are on Gamepass :giggle:

I am not buying games at 70$.. I’ll play them on gamepass if they come or wait for discount..depending upon if I buy xsx or ps5

Edited by hsk_colossus

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

There will be a point where future expansion of ESO will be based upon the world & assets created in ESVI 

atleast that’s how other GaaS/F2P titles based up on another major title works 

In MMOs, they keep on updating the engine again and again. ESO uses a different specially created engine (Hero Engine) AFAIK (and not Creation Engine - Bethesda's only SP Game engine since Skyrim), and they will keep on polishing it again and again. WoW has been doing this since 2004 (something) and FF14 has been doing this since 2011 (something) and both are far bigger than ESO - the pinnacle of MMOs in fact. Assets of ES6 will be used so long as Hero Engine can handle it. Even if ES6 assets come in, they will still give it to PS. But generally, they don't tend to leave out players on old platforms. That is the perfect recipe for MMOs to die.

Dunno why over here, members keep arguing like children, anyways i m waiting for some more information/news regarding HelllBlade2, loved the first one i played on PS4.

The trailer for HellBlade2 looks too freaking good. I m shocked that game doesn't get much buzz around as the first one i loved it like crazy. Looking to see Senua again :D

Hope it releases in 2021.

Edited by speeddemon