The Xbox Series X|S thread

2 minutes ago, Masterjack said:

I love the series x controller. Find it even more comfortable  than Xbox one controller . The grips at the back on the new controller are way better .

Try playing Fifa 21 (or 20) with it in World Class/Legendary for an hour. Or maybe I am trying too hard owing to my low skills. But I had De Quervain's tenosynovitis (Gamer's Thumb) cuz of it, and couldn't game for 5 days.

3 minutes ago, Masterjack said:

I love the series x controller. Find it even more comfortable  than Xbox one controller . The grips at the back on the new controller are way better .

I sleep with them in bed. They're just that good

5 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Try playing Fifa 21 (or 20) with it in World Class/Legendary for an hour. Or maybe I am trying too hard owing to my low skills. But I had De Quervain's tenosynovitis (Gamer's Thumb) cuz of it, and couldn't game for 5 days.

Then it might be my posture holding the controller and resting my wrists on the edge of the table, since I play on monitor.

27 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Xbox Series S/X users, any of you finding the controller to be uncomfortable for long hours gameplay? Have you come across any sort of silicon cover for the same?

I've looked for skins but haven't been able to find one that's locally available yet. I think I'm just used to them (had one on my One S), and this new controller is just extra slippery as well.

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I agree...with the points made in the article. Xbox eco system gives you so much jump points to get back in, is just amazing....Console, PC, cloud...

Also, I am sure....controller with all the bells and whistles like DualSense will be eventually made for XSX..Elite Controller 3 maybe.

To everyone who has picked up the Xbox Series X in grey, have you faced any issues so far? Would you recommend going for the grey market unit?

I'm considering it, since there's no surety on when new units will be officially available or if there would even be enough. 

Appreciate any input on this. :) 

4 minutes ago, Animus said:

I agree...with the points made in the article. Xbox eco system gives you so much jump points to get back in, is just amazing....Console, PC, cloud...

Also, I am sure....controller with all the bells and whistles like DualSense will be eventually made for XSX..Elite Controller 3 maybe.

They honestly don't need to. The adaptive haptics are just that. Bells & Whistles.

Real gamers don't need those. And the SX controller is such a refined and gorgeous evolution of the Xbone controller... Over the course of time, it's become lighter, slightly smaller and just continues to be perfect. 

Just now, x1n said:

To everyone who has picked up the Xbox Series X in grey, have you faced any issues so far? Would you recommend going for the grey market unit?

I'm considering it, since there's no surety on when new units will be officially available or if there would even be enough. 

Couple of weeks since I bought the machine for grey market....played several games in long sessions, so far no issues as such.

12 minutes ago, x1n said:

Check pm in case you need home delivery. 

8 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

They honestly don't need to. The adaptive haptics are just that. Bells & Whistles.

Real gamers don't need those. And the SX controller is such a refined and gorgeous evolution of the Xbone controller... Over the course of time, it's become lighter, slightly smaller and just continues to be perfect. 

True, I agree but some section of the player base / consumer will be like....I want this, this and this too :D I am personally happy how the controller is right now but won't mind additional improvements to it.

3 minutes ago, Animus said:

True, I agree but some section of the player base / consumer will be like....I want this, this and this too :D I am personally happy how the controller is right now but won't mind additional improvements to it.

Pink

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Haha 1