The Xbox Series X|S thread

8 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Call zupitex, he will get info about how many pieces would be allotted to him around next week. i called him up and he asked to share my details over whatsapp.

atleast give him your name and phone number. No harm in trying.

Got his number, had a talk with him and sent a text to him. Acc. to him he is expecting to know about allocations by 14-15th even if pre-orders are on 12th.

Edited by kunjanp

7 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Zupitex is in Delhi? Anyway, pm me his number please.

Fair warning, he will ask you to share details and will never respond to whatsapp / calls after that. Had this shitty experience with Series X, dude stops picking calls as well (and am taking about the first follow up call i made as per his estimated timeline, tried again multiple times but no response.)

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Fair warning, he will ask you to share details and will never respond to whatsapp / calls after that. Had this shitty experience with Series X, dude stops picking calls as well (and am taking about the first follow up call i made as per his estimated timeline, tried again multiple times but no response.)

Doesn't hurt to try though. I saw few people who were able to get XSX from him when it wasn't available anywhere. So let's see.

2 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Doesn't hurt to try though. I saw few people who were able to get XSX from him when it wasn't available anywhere. So let's see.

Yes he asked me to share details and confirm booking for next batch, kept following up on whatsapp and later got to know via twitter he sold it some people in chennai who without any response to my booking requests (before those other people).

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Yes he asked me to share details and confirm booking for next batch, kept following up on whatsapp and later got to know via twitter he sold it some people in chennai who without any response to my booking requests (before those other people).

That's bad, especially when his shop is in Delhi only. Anyway, I am just hoping my nearby Croma pulls through, I don't want to get in the online order and delivery shenanigans.

1 hour ago, bluesphynx said:

That was me on Reddit lol and thankfully didn't cancel it then or the 2 times I was called afterwards as well. Finally, I have it today.

Have been a silent observer but happy to have this as my first post on this forum. :) 

Image.jpg

Awesome news! Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking :)

10 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Call zupitex, he will get info about how many pieces would be allotted to him around next week. i called him up and he asked to share my details over whatsapp.

atleast give him your name and phone number. No harm in trying.

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

Got his number, had a talk with him and sent a text to him. Acc. to him he is expecting to know about allocations by 14-15th even if pre-orders are on 12th.

PS5 thread is taken over by Drunkards so PS5 discussion happening here, I don't blame you guys :D 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, bluesphynx said:

That was me on Reddit lol and thankfully didn't cancel it then or the 2 times I was called afterwards as well. Finally, I have it today.

Have been a silent observer but happy to have this as my first post on this forum. :) 

Welcome, please don't ask what happened to the guy who quoted your reddit post, he is going through a lot lately :samui:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

PS5 thread is taken over by Drunkards so PS5 discussion happening here, I don't blame you guys :D 

Never thought I’d see a day when people are discussing the PS5 on an Xbox thread. No one should have to go through that trauma. Those drunk basterds I tell ya <_<

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Welcome, please don't ask what happened to the guy who quoted your reddit post, he is going through a lot lately :samui:

Wait, is that the one we all pour salt every single day? :rofl: 

Was it him?

24 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

22 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Wait, is that the one we all pour salt every single day? :rofl: 

Was it him?

sad the office GIF

• Sad 3

48 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

You're booking the ps at croma saket?

Yeah. Over the years I have bought quite a lot of stuff from them and the store head knows me personally. So he'll text me when he gets to know about the pre-orders/allocation and will guarantee one for me or atleast he said so.

Edited by kunjanp