Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished it a few days back. Since then I have deleted and redownloaded the game 3 times. f**king thing is addictive!

1. Biomes 5 and 6 are brutal

2. I had no idea what I was doing in the final boss battle. Just kept shooting at random sh*t and running around for 6 mins.

3. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in Electropylon Driver.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Finished it a few days back. Since then I have deleted and redownloaded the game 3 times. f**king thing is addictive!

1. Biomes 5 and 6 are brutal

2. I had no idea what I was doing in the final boss battle. Just kept shooting at random sh*t and running around for 6 mins.

3. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in Electropylon Driver.

4. Biome 6 miniboss can go f**k itself with a pineapple.

Edited by quixote_1989
wrong spiky fruit
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Snake said:

If it is I had zero issues with it, probably the easiest boss in the whole game

Definitely easy, considering it died even though I didn’t know what I was doing. It also drops health, which I found out after the fight was over.

The path to the boss though… 

Edited by quixote_1989

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Definitely easy, considering it died even though I didn’t know what I was doing. It also drops health, which I found out after the fight was over.

The path to the boss though… 

I just went into almost god mode after biome 5 , no deaths……just went into the zone

Got a full hours of recording ???

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Defeated Ixion, onto the third biome, I think I came almost to the end without dying and then... Power cut. Will have to start again but damn, absolutely loving this game. I can see why this this won GOTYs. 

So the power cut didn't send me back to square one. Game continued from somewhere in middle of biome 3, finished it and defeated nemesis first try. 

Starting biome 4... story is getting bonkers. 

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, gecko89 said:

So the power cut didn't send me back to square one. Game continued from somewhere in middle of biome 3, finished it and defeated nemesis first try. 

Starting biome 4... story is getting bonkers. 

@Assassins Creed has decreed the biome 4 boss as the "vagina boss". Each death to him will result in dick shrinkage by 0.25 inches.. you've been warned.

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Defeated Ixion, onto the third biome, I think I came almost to the end without dying and then... Power cut. Will have to start again but damn, absolutely loving this game. I can see why this this won GOTYs. 

Wtf almost speed running the game :O:thumbsup: