Big Boss

On 10/8/2023 at 3:33 AM, dylanjosh said:

Yep. For some reason they pretend this game doesn't exist lol. People say "Arkham Trilogy"

This one is not by rocksteady so that's probably the reason.

They made a very Foolish decision of not Remastering Origins & putting it on PS4.

It was released alongside PS4 & got trapped on PS3 along with many other games in the same timeline.

I never could play it for the same reason.

17 minutes ago, AnK said:

They made a very Foolish decision of not Remastering Origins & putting it on PS4.

It was released alongside PS4 & got trapped on PS3 along with many other games in the same timeline.

I never could play it for the same reason.

The most foolish decision is pushing the developers (with experience only in SP games) to make GAAS games. Now value of both developers is worthless (senior developers left).  Same story for Bioware. Any Sony is copying them.  

EA

Ubisoft

Bethesda

Activision

SquareEnix

2K Games

WB Games

& Now Sony 

All are/were pushing their otherwise master class SP studios into making GaaS.

Success of PUBG,Fortnight ,Destiny,COD,Apex & many others basically becoming cash cows has led to this state of the industry.

Soon all will be bought by M$,Google,Amazon,Facebook & we’ll have to say goodbye to our beloved franchises & Studios.

Maybe Sony realised this in time & removed the leadership.

Investing in Bungie,Haven & Demolition games already making multiplayer was a good move but forcing ND,Guerrilla games into making their franchises into a service was a bad move.

Same goes for BioWare,Rocksteady,Rockstar,Crystal Dynamics,343i,Bethesda Softworks,Arkane & countless others.

2 hours ago, AnK said:

EA

Ubisoft

Bethesda

Activision

SquareEnix

2K Games

WB Games

& Now Sony 

All are/were pushing their otherwise master class SP studios into making GaaS.

Success of PUBG,Fortnight ,Destiny,COD,Apex & many others basically becoming cash cows has led to this state of the industry.

Soon all will be bought by M$,Google,Amazon,Facebook & we’ll have to say goodbye to our beloved franchises & Studios.

Maybe Sony realised this in time & removed the leadership.

Investing in Bungie,Haven & Demolition games already making multiplayer was a good move but forcing ND,Guerrilla games into making their franchises into a service was a bad move.

Same goes for BioWare,Rocksteady,Rockstar,Crystal Dynamics,343i,Bethesda Softworks,Arkane & countless others.

True true. The gaming industry is a very high risk sector. 1-2 bad games (whether SP or GAAS) and the studio shuts down. And GAAS appears to be safer according to multiple leaderships. This will take a while before this GAAS craze dies soon. 

47 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

True true. The gaming industry is a very high risk sector. 1-2 bad games (whether SP or GAAS) and the studio shuts down. And GAAS appears to be safer according to multiple leaderships. This will take a while before this GAAS craze dies soon. 

WB should have learnt from Avengers. Good SP games are this years top sellers, their own Hogwarts Legacy is a prime example. Not sure why they’re doing what they’re doing with Suicide Squad.

GK was probably supposed to be GAAS as well 

Game is boring. You have to complete these boring open world activities to start main story case. I cant be bother running around punching random thugs for hours.

Combat is also not good. I cant believe they fuked up solid Arkham combat :(

Edited by Kazarka

All they had to do was create an Arkham Clone without co-op & branching storyline for each character & end it up with Batman’s return in an expansion.

It would have made millions for them but now they are having to give away on GPass & PSplus.

Many foolish things happening lately in gaming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kazarka said:

Game is boring. You have to complete these boring open world activities to start main story case. I cant be bother running around punching random thugs for hours.

Combat is also not good. I cant believe they fuked up solid Arkham combat :(

Arkham combat can now be found in Spider-Man