The Cricket Thread

AtheK

Indian team will huff an Puff tomorrow, too many ODI and out of form players in there (Kohli (ODI), Sharma (ODI In current form), SKY (Out Of form), Pandya (On current form Lesser said the better), KL Rahul (Good for non impact matches), Bhuvi (Why is he in team again?) Bumrah (Out of form)

Eng Tour and Immediate IPL has left players jaded, I have a bad feeling we will lose tomorrow, hopefully I am proven wrong.

10 hours ago, AtheK said:

Indian team will huff an Puff tomorrow, too many ODI and out of form players in there (Kohli (ODI), Sharma (ODI In current form), SKY (Out Of form), Pandya (On current form Lesser said the better), KL Rahul (Good for non impact matches), Bhuvi (Why is he in team again?) Bumrah (Out of form)

Eng Tour and Immediate IPL has left players jaded, I have a bad feeling we will lose tomorrow, hopefully I am proven wrong.

On the contrary I am quite sure we are going to see a very charged up Indian team today. The humiliation against Pakistan would hurt badly and then treatment Shami got from fans was worse. Kohli has finally spoken in support of Shami and I am sure team is all fired up today.

My only concern is team selection. Spinners are ruling and we need to play 3 spinners today. Especially against NZ who are good against pace but not spin. 

Edited by harsh1387

2 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

On the contrary I am quite sure we are going to see a very charged up Indian team today. The humiliation against Pakistan would hurt badly and then treatment Shami got from fans was worse. Kohli has finally spoken in support of Shami and I am sure team is all fired up today.

My only concern is team selection. Spinners are ruling and we need to play 3 spinners today. Especially against NZ who are good against pace but not spin. 

Hardik is always charged up, we all saw how that came around. That said I hope to bounce back today, though I still believe this T20 team needs a revamp, this is a very good team for ODI not for T20.

See how England demolished Aus Yesterday, reason is the same, That Aus team is a very good ODI team, but sucks in T20. We need players who can blast off from bal one, not some one who needs 4-5 overs to get eye in, dynamics have changed.