Battlefield: Bad Company 2

HundredProofSam

I've started the SP campaign on the PC today. If any of you chaps want to try a MP meetup, let me know. Fair warning, pings are likely to be horrendous.

Enjoy the SP, man. One can actually "bond" with the characters. Oh and the environments are pretty much 100% destructible, so enjoy.

Is the sp in the game actually worth playing? Asking this because of the bad campaigns of the latest Battlefields.

Oh! Yes, totally a modern warfare story that I would like to see all over again.

Wait, you played the campaign? When?

In the dark days of gaming when there was no interwebz access, getting a copy of the game from a friend who got it from a senior who got it from a friend of a friend who had AirTel Broadband set-up in his hostel dorm.

That is how.

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

At E3.

This guy was also the one who leaked BF1 information long before it was official. 

Goddamn hope this is true.Its been ages since a good battlefield game 

I don't even mind if they give bfbc2 remastered ....I'd totally play that 

I also booted my ps3 recently ....was curious to see if anyone still plays bfbc2 .....after 2-3 tries I found a 12v12 game lobby .....felt so amazing.....what a game! 

*sigh EA ....what have u become :/

• 3 years later...
On 7/24/2021 at 10:26 PM, SpearHea:D said:

My tribute to the best Multiplayer game ever. All footage from lockdown period.

Awesome skills bro! Nice montage

Also glad to see my favorite game's thread being bumped back up after so long :wub:

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Game will come to an end on 8TH dec 2023. EA has announced from 27 april will be delisted from all stores. It is avail. on sale right now on steam, grab it while you can.

Personally its the greatest mp game of all time for me, the amount of fun i had, time i played, friends i made. It was a part of me in teenage years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Game will come to an end on 8TH dec 2023. EA has announced from 27 april will be delisted from all stores. It is avail. on sale right now on steam, grab it while you can.

Personally its the greatest mp game of all time for me, the amount of fun i had, time i played, friends i made. It was a part of me in teenage years. 

The best memories i had with any battlefield game. Had lots of fun with Kold, django, cypher and many more ivg users. I have my physical ps3 copy. And of course the ps3 as well. I believe i played with u as well.

Edited by Agent 47