Motorstorm: Apocalypse

silentassassin

Both look good , EU looks a tad better makes it more badass. :P

Damn, everytime I see this thread bumped up, I remember I have to unwrap the Pacific Rift game :wallbash:

Must do it before going to bed :P

Play it bro , its a faptastic game , best off-road racer till now on any platform and beautiful scenery and kickass racing , pity it has no 3D patch added for free for future use, they released a 10 track demo out of the default 16 tracks in the full game named Motorstorm 3D Rift instead on PSN for 10$.

Both look good , EU looks a tad better makes it more badass. :P

Play it bro , its a faptastic game , best off-road racer till now on any platform and beautiful scenery and kickass racing , pity it has no 3D patch added for free for future use, they released a 10 track demo out of the default 16 tracks in the full game named Motorstorm 3D Rift instead on PSN for 10$.

But whenever I switch on the PS3, it's GT5......even today....I totally forgot. Motorstorm is still locked away safely :P

OT: What are other games that feature Bike races on PS3? (Other than Burnout P and simulation racers)?

Midnight Club Los Angeles

This is one game I'd really like to see in 3D. Evolution are supposedly the best at 3D tech in all of SCE. it would be amazing to see everything getting destroyed around as you race in 3D.

+1

But no 3d tv :(

I'll see how it is after release , as I have my doubts of this new settings if I will like or not that much. Anyone with a 3D TV should have no 2nd thoughts.

I bought Motorstorm 3D Riift on PSN even after selling MSPR more than a year back only cause I loved the tropical lush green forest sun beating tracks of MSPR.

Archived