Assassin's Creed: Origins

Big Boss

18 minutes ago, adity said:

Enemy scaling works both ways? I think it's unlikely. 

BTW it's optional, right? 

Should be optional, yes. The enemy will scale to your level, so you won't have to level up just to complete certain quests. 

so, anybody who's played enough/completed , is the game worth buying at full price ? I liked the previous BlackFlag, AC II in the series ....
of all the acs in last 5 years this is the only one thats worth buying at full price...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Ne0 said:

so, anybody who's played enough/completed , is the game worth buying at full price ? I liked the previous BlackFlag, AC II in the series ....

Close to getting platinum trophy.  Game is excellent and totally worth buying. Game is better than all Previous AC games in every way. 

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Never buy AC games at full price, wait for sale. Yeah its a good game with bunch of QoL updates, but its still AC game with same open world jank, bugs and glitches. Its nothing special.

I haven't finished it yet though but pretty close to the end.

I have not experienced any bug or glitches in the game. Game runs and looks great on consoles. 

Not major bugs like Unity but a shitton of minor annoying glitches and some hilarious stuff (like that video I posted earlier).

Stuff like..

- Lips syncing issue

- No audible dialog

- Bayek and person he's talking to overlap conversations

- quest marker disappearing from map and quests not triggering next phase

- outposts with no captains/commanders although checklist shows 0/1

- bunch of animal hunting glitches, list would be too long if I list them all.

_ hilarious AI behavior, although I'm guessing its a trademark of AC at this point.

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Not major bugs like Unity but a shitton of minor annoying glitches and some hilarious stuff (like that video I posted earlier).

Stuff like..

- Lips syncing issue

- No audible dialog

- Bayek and person he's talking to overlap conversations

- quest marker disappearing from map and quests not triggering next phase

- outposts with no captains/commanders although checklist shows 0/1

- bunch of animal hunting glitches, list would be too long if I list them all.

_ hilarious AI behavior, although I'm guessing its a trademark of AC at this point.

I havent came across any of them on PC. Only bug I have noticed are clipping related.

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Name one open world game without bugs? Even Witcher 3 and GTAV are full of bugs and glitches. 

Never faced a single bug in Horizon, and maybe a couple in GTA V (out of 100+ hours). The very first hour Origin and I saw my camel do moonwalk jiggle outside my friend's house :lol:

I'll do more videos because the conversation stuff when people talk over each other is hilarious.

HZD also full of bugs and glitches but nothing major which stands out. 

There are bugs in every open world game. 

ACO world is almost double than HZD in size and more dynamic than HZD. So obviously it will have more bugs than HZD.  I have experienced few bugs in ACO like Character getting stuck in environment nd horse clipping through NPCs, but nothing major game breaking bug. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

I have not experienced any bug or glitches in the game.

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I have experienced few bugs in ACO like Character getting stuck in environment nd horse clipping through NPCs, but nothing major game breaking bug. 

Well alright then..

• Like 1

This season has been really packed with good titles one after another, across platforms including Nintendo switch. I had to stop myself from purchasing ACO as had already purchased Wolfenstein & evil within 2, which I have not been able to complete & had already lightened my wallet. [emoji52].. guess, need to wait for winter sale in December end for getting this

Intel Core i7 4710HQ, 16 GB Ram, GTX 860 4GB VRAM

1 hour ago, stingray said:

This season has been really packed with good titles one after another, across platforms including Nintendo switch. I had to stop myself from purchasing ACO as had already purchased Wolfenstein & evil within 2, which I have not been able to complete & had already lightened my wallet. emoji52.png.. guess, need to wait for winter sale in December end for getting this

Intel Core i7 4710HQ, 16 GB Ram, GTX 860 4GB VRAM

not into horror, and after doom (ps4), I doubt I'll enjoy wolf:colossus either .... what other titles have released for PS4 this winter ? I've completely lost touch of video games in the last quarter or so .... :(

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

not into horror, and after doom (ps4), I doubt I'll enjoy wolf:colossus either .... what other titles have released for PS4 this winter ? I've completely lost touch of video games in the last quarter or so .... :(

i didnt like doom either but wolf 1 was amazing. they are both quiet different to each other and wolf is more of a story based shooter unlike doom. 

CC

What I meant to say I have not experienced any major bugs like you see in Bethesda games. Minor bugs are common but nothing which takes me out of experience in any way. 

In HZD, there were few game breaking bugs at launch which f**ked your quest progression.