God of War

Big Boss

Chotu says:

If we get killed, no valhalla,no hell, no after life. Hmmmm
he calls the monster soul stealer or something.. he just says that what happens when that part8cular enemy kills you according to stories his mom told him.. kratos tells him they dont attack.. bc bas graphics dekh k pagal ho jaata hai kyaa.. kya baat karte hai trailer main woh bhi sun liya kar..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just now, sobbii said:

he calls the monster soul stealer or something.. he just says that what happens when that part8cular enemy kills you according to stories his mom told him.. kratos tells him they dont attack.. bc bas graphics dekh k pagal ho jaata hai kyaa.. kya baat karte hai trailer main woh bhi sun liya kar..

Oh didn't catch that :P Will look again.

17 minutes ago, sobbii said:

You are Wrong. Phir se sun acchese. Hum sahi bol rha tha.

What you are saying is a different thing. Boy says if we get killed then No Valhalla,after life,etc. 

Does boy have flash power or what? He moves so quickly.

Edited by hope

You are Wrong. Phir se sun acchese. Hum sahi bol rha tha.

What you are saying is a different thing. Boy says if we get killed then No Valhalla,after life,etc. 

Does boy have flash power or what? He moves so quickly.

hahaha abey chaman the boy says thats a soul eater if that kills us, thats it , no valahalla, no hell , no afterlife ever..
kratos replies it does not attack.. and the boy thn says mom made them sound more dangerous thn they are..

lmao what are you watching bro..

2 hours ago, AnK said:

It's a different game 

Not GoW 4-5 

You can't expect it to be anything like previous games 

Though don't discard blades of chaos/athena/exile just yet 

They might be there in some form or another 

I said missing, I did not say I want it to be in the game. They already said multiple times that it's a different game compared to previous GOW games. Everybody and their uncle knows this.

Was determined to be on media black out for this game, but could not resist. Felt like demo was over in 2 seconds :)

In this trailer dint like the kid at all. His dialogues felt so out of place in a gow game. Preferred his silent version in the very first trailer.

Everyone will miss Blades ofcourse. Just hope we get to use it here just once.
tu yeh chhod.. dialogue exchange wapas suna ya nahi yeh bata.. subtitle chalu kar lena may help you understand whats going on.. haha

3 minutes ago, sobbii said:

tu yeh chhod.. dialogue exchange wapas suna ya nahi yeh bata.. subtitle chalu kar lena may help you understand whats going on.. haha

Abe tu dhang se sun.

We need a third party here :P

I didn't think it was possible, but they made Kratos sound more bad a*s, and cool. Too little was shown, but what was shown was great. Kratos seems to have matured, where he leaves alone the thing that "does not attack", and I don't like it one bit.

Kratos see, Kratos rage, Kratos kill: let him be the horrible mentor and role model that he should be and f**k sh*t up for everyone else. That's what I want :P 

This "change" in Kratos is actually what makes this game interesting for me. Angry Kratos was cool when you're an adolescent kid but not when you're in your 30s. However I have a feeling that they're deliberately holding things back, I'm sure there'll be a huge pay-off in the game.

Also, the combat is looking very nice.

11 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yeah, Kratos has a sense of responsibility. That was clearly evident in this trailer. When you have a kid to protect, you can't just barge into every enemy you see. Never liked the old GoW games mindless-killing anyway, so I'm genuinely interested in this now.

What? Mindless Killing? Its not mindless Killing. There is a reason for it. Check history first.

Have you played gow1?