Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

I simply hate this 100-200 crore talks. We the viewers don't give a sh*t. What we want is quality films which can entertain us. We spend 3 hours of our time and also money so we expect some decent flick. But all the movies bollywood has churned this year had been crap. That's why have decided not to watch bollywood movies.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Bollywood has lost originality and creativity in general. Tamil industry on the other hand has picked up and the audience is changing completely. Its revolutionary times for Tamil Cinema. Loving how non-formulaic films are doing so well.

If anyone is a fan of Mads Mikkelsen or in the same boat as me on Shia LaBeouf can't act to save his life, do watch The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman. Maybe some Tom Hardy rubbed on the kid or god knows what.....this movie is like a ride on some insane rollercoaster attached to a big chopper piloted by trevor and co piloted by yourself. I was lucky enough to get a glimpse in surprisingly clear yet awfully watermarked segment( 25 min or so ) ........... Maybe I am hoping for too much but we might have another QT in making. Now just need to search for this : THE HUNT. I think bigboss shared the trailer a few pages back for The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman.

Saw K3 yesterday. I'm genuinely surprised that I appreciated the movie as much as I did. The effects were, by and large, well executed and the premise and story were not half bad. Vivek Oberoi was fine as long as

he was confined to the wheelchair

Saw K3 yesterday. I'm genuinely surprised that I appreciated the movie as much as I did. The effects were, by and large, well executed and the premise and story were not half bad. Vivek Oberoi was fine as long as

+1 :lol:

Hey i said the same thing to everyone :P

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by rad2689