Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Sad news

14 people died & 50 injured in the theater screening DKR

in aurora , colorado usa :(

the guy dressed like BANE 's men

for more chk youtube and cnn usa and its live rite now

Really really bad : http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/20/several-reportedly-dead-injured-after-shooting-at-colorado-movie-theater/

Sad to see people getting killed.

oh I thought they cut the superman trailer, if it is just 10 secs it is actually a stupid trailer

There were no trailers in my show.. Only Vicco ads!furious.gif

:lol:

as long as they didn't combine that with TDKR like the chocolate ads, we're safe.

Can u imagine......

" When Gotham needs a hero , you call Batman,

& when your groin iches,use vicco" :lol:

So it's done.

Ras al ghul, robin, talia, miranda :rofl: hathaway was a surprise :wub: And Michael Caine, you bastard, made me wept like a 4yr who just lost lollipop down a storm drain :samui: Hidden soul of the film! Ending :fogug: just those last few minutes beats every other movie released in a decade or so..

BATMAN DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!!

Full house theater gave a standing ovation at the end. That was the best moment of this year for me. Mind is f**king numb at the moment :'| will try to write more a bit later.. Sad to hear the incident that happened at Denver. For now, going for another screening.

enjoy the NOLAN Fever!

THIS TRILOGY SHALL LAST FOREVER!!

loved the campaign trailer zack and will ferrell deadly combination lol

this line was so epic your mother is vaccum cleaner , she ,s..ks she bl.ws lololol ahahahah

Edited by kushalrocks

Mind blowing. Already finished 1 show and going for next, this time would be paying for the tickets. Ppl who have option of seeing it in Imax, don't go for normal theatres. Had Goosebumps during some epic scenes combined with mind f**k music.

piper, wht views on the movie?

The movie is simply EPIC. Every scene is imprinted clearly in my mind, especially when you consider that

I still have to see it (Saturday afternoon show) .

The movie is simply EPIC. Every scene is imprinted clearly in my mind, especially when you consider that

I still have to see it (Saturday afternoon show) .

:lol: shall PM you a nice spoiler for that

If only heath ledger would have been alive, this would have been easily most grossing and successful movie ever made.

:blink: