Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Best batman movie I have seen. No doubt about it. Everything was perfect except for banes voice.

Yeah, it was a face palm moment when I saw the subtitles on for the 1st time, but it proved to be good, because some of the banes dialogue might be a little incomprehensible, but any 1 who reads the batman comics can predict the complete plot. I don't read the comics, have just played the games and I completely spoiled it for my friend :bigyellowgrin:

The movie was good but not great -- for me at least. Joker was the ultimate villain and nothing comes close. Plus, I felt the dialogues were better in the last movie. For me, there wasn't enough Batman in the movie which led me to this conclusion.

EDIT - To be clear, by good I do mean amazing but I was talking in terms of comparison. :)

People comparing TDKR to TDK and Bane to JOKER!

f**king DIE already. <_<

Why not? How else do you tell if something's good or not? Joker was amazing, yes but that doesn't mean there can't be better villains/actors. It's absolutely fair to compare the movies.

Edited by iHoneyBadger

Its not just an EPIC movie, its VERY COMICAL! people who know about batman and have already watched the movie know what I am talking about. There are some scenes that are straight out of animated series and comics. And its not EPIC its EPICEST OF THE EPIC B) BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT! and guys who were complaining about anne hathway are eating crows, she was awesome as Selina Kyle. Also, people just can't complaint now that its not good as a superhero movie like TDK, its awesome even as a superhero movie. My problem problem is there was no "A Fire will rise" OST in between the movie, its my favourite TDKR OST but it has TDK's best OST.

NOLAN take a bow :majesty: He is the BEST :majesty:

More discussion on the spoiler thread.

Edited by dante77

Why not? How else do you tell if something's good or not? Joker was amazing, yes but that doesn't mean there can't be better villains/actors. It's absolutely fair to compare the movies.

On every f**king review and god-damn opinions, you see Joker and TDK mentioned, the people don't even talk about performances or how good the masterpiece was.

'The Dark Knight' was about the evil, the villain, the Joker. 'The Dark Knight Rises' is about the hope, the hero in us, fight for the common good.. Compare OVERALL. Not joker, bane or how you miss Joker. I miss joker, but do you wanna see him again? For a movie like TDKR? No. How? He would be proud to be a part of this legacy. Bane is apt for a movie like TDKR..

For me, TDKR > BatmanBegins > TDK. Judge me, I don't give a f**k. Though i love all of them equally. TDKR just stands tall in narration, story, cinematic experience

saw many ladies too at the screenings, didn't expect, though 90% of them were boys, men

Also spotted a guy with full Joker like face paint at pvr hyd (second afternoon show). :bigyellowgrin:

There was this a bit old guy, sitting beside me, i asked him how excited he was about Batman.. then i asked him "Nolan fan too, huh?" He says: pholan? pholan devi? felt like punching his nose, but it was funny. :rofl:

Christopher Nolan :majesty: pure genius.

Last 5 10 minutes was like wow!

I'll watch it at least 3 more times this coming week.

Sent from the RocketNote

Over does it

Very gripping indeed. Received a standing ovation in my theatre....

Sent from the RocketNote

This is THE trilogy a superhero deserves.

Sent from the RocketNote

reading this brought tears to my eyes. BC MC Imax y u troll me, i want Sunday Show BC

Hype level maximum :|

If only heath ledger would have been alive, this would have been easily most grossing and successful movie ever made.

damn straight man, it would have been THE VERY BEST SUPERHERO film ever :|