Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

along with that i downloaded spiderman,JL,batman of future animated series too

I have Superman, JL, JL Unlimited, Batman Brave and the Bold series. Rest all I have seen so many times on TV etc that I know each and every episode. Xmen animated was the boss series as well. (Not talking about the one which aired on CN)

This for a change 'actually' looks good.. though one can easily spot Salman's double in action scenes.

-- Also, adv booking have already started since 1st aug, HUGE. First for any film.. though not happy with multiplexes/YRF hiking ticket prices for Ek Tha Tiger-- for sake of opening day record--not cool

zero_dark_thirty.jpg

The hype, teaser, first look shots, poster-- the talks around internet regarding this film is just bizarre and unprecedented. Just made to my 'most awaited film of the year' list. can't wait..

This for a change 'actually' looks good.. though one can easily spot Salman's double in action scenes.

-- Also, adv booking have already started since 1st aug, HUGE. First for any film.. though not happy with multiplexes/YRF hiking ticket prices for Ek Tha Tiger-- for sake of opening day record--not cool

zero_dark_thirty.jpg

The hype, teaser, first look shots, poster-- the talks around internet regarding this film is just bizarre and unprecedented. Just made to my 'most awaited film of the year' list. can't wait..

Naam ka actor hoon .. acting nahi aati :bigyellowgrin:

freak

Jism2 grossed a whopping 20cr+ over the weekend. India paid 20cr to watch Sunny Leone, Semi-nude.. when they could have easily seen her nude for free on the internet.

tuney bhi toh first day, first show dekha tha :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by Zodak™

TDKR

Domestic: $358,660,592 48.7%

+ Foreign: $378,400,000 51.3%

Hope it touches billion mark, worldwide. :fear:

--

Naam ka actor hoon .. acting nahi aati :bigyellowgrin:

who needs acting.. :lol: when you've such star(dumb) and fan following. :fear:

Quick Acquirable movie suggestion? Anyone?

God bless America. :scratchchin:

freak

tuney bhi toh first day, first show dekha tha :bigyellowgrin:

First Day, Third show.. :spank:

Curiosity mate, as i told, i watch every film :):lol:

Edited by Freak

Back from watching Gangs of Wasseypur 2.

Negatives: Too long-- exhausting at places-- too much blood and guts overshadow the rustic charm it set from part one. That's all negatives. Part 2 is 10 times more entertaining, fast paced, no-documentry touch (like it was in part1), story of small era. (5years) Nawazuddin is GOD. Definite is definitely going to win all debuts next year and Huma Qureshi is today's Madhuri.. :wub: Bed scene :rofl: The best cinematic experience of the year. GOW2 is a lot about our cinema. Indian cinema.. Possibly best tribute to 90s cinema.

For the sake of it- 4/5

Where were they, what they’ve come to become and what is left of them at the end.. Watch it!!

PS. As an overall film, i prefer part 1.. But popcorn entertainment is what part2 delivers with AK's sheer brilliance and story writing!! f**k Rowdy, Bodyguard, Housefull, Ready.. this is what *masala* films should be!!

Also i would love to see GOW3 set in 2010-2015 era. (Salman-SRK) would be epicc :rofl: